Trending Games | ArcheAge | Guild Wars 2 | WildStar | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,869,908 Users Online:0
Games:744  Posts:6,253,199
Sony Online Entertainment | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 11/20/12)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

PlanetSide 2 Forum » General Discussion » Give it a try if you haven't already

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
24 posts found
  goldtoof

Novice Member

10/19/13 5:57:29 PM#21
Originally posted by bcbully
The game continues to grow, and they continue to add and tweek. For my money it's the best shooter ever made. I couldn't imagine playing on a small map with 15-20 people total anymore. t's a shooter though. I can only do so much shooting. 

best PVP shooter

COOP shooter - left 4 dead 2 or serious sam 3

PVE shooter, hmm lot of contenders, im liking the shadow warrior remake lots though.

Shadanwolf

Novice Member

10/19/13 6:08:12 PM#22

I played and frankly felt disappointed.

-no new  game development for current PC subscribers......all focus is for PS4 players to be able to play..... so Sony can get their subscription dollars.

if you like endless first person fighting...being pitted against players 50-99 levels over you,who know all the ins and outs on how to play and are equipped to the teeth.This may be the game for you.

The good thing....the game can be ftp so you won't loose any money just trying the game.

goldtoof

Novice Member

10/19/13 6:49:30 PM#23
Originally posted by Shadanwolf

-no new  game development for current PC subscribers......all focus is for PS4 players to be able to play..... so Sony can get their subscription dollars.

if you like endless first person fighting...being pitted against players 50-99 levels over you,who know all the ins and outs on how to play and are equipped to the teeth.This may be the game for you.

The good thing....the game can be ftp so you won't loose any money just trying the game.

oh so that new continent they are currently working on is a PS4 only feature is it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAsYJWihTh8

i mean making your entire game world 1/3rd bigger sounds like "no new  game development for current PC subscribers" doesn't it.

Shadanwolf

Novice Member

10/19/13 9:56:03 PM#24
Originally posted by goldtoof
Originally posted by Shadanwolf

oh so that new continent they are currently working on is a PS4 only feature is it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAsYJWihTh8

i mean making your entire game world 1/3rd bigger sounds like "no new  game development for current PC subscribers" doesn't it.

And tell me.hasn't development of that expansion project been delayed ?Hasn't there been a huge uproar on the forums when that was announced. It's introduction is uncertain at best ?

The focus is the ps 4 ,and frame rate optomization.Any new things for the pc are on hold....until.

Frankly there is more land than there are players to play on it...hence the rampant capturing of capture points with no defenders(ghost caping)

2 Pages « 1 2 Search