Trending Games | Trove | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | Shroud of the Avatar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,767,600 Users Online:0
Games:720  Posts:6,186,429
Sony Online Entertainment | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 11/20/12)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
23 posts found
  Luperza

Novice Member

2/06/13 5:31:06 PM#21
Originally posted by Phry

And there was another patch today, and .. the lag fest seems to have been fixed.. and as far as i can see, not at the expense of anything else

now, if can just persuade them to bring in a few more vehicles, like the marauder and the raider

You ask and we shall provide! :P 

We'll be introducing new buggies! Be sure to check out our ROADMAP and help us build a great world that has all the things you want to play with! :) 

----

Also, I am glad most of you are enjoying the recent hotfix! :) Please continue giving us your feedback so we can fix issues as quickly as possible so you can continue enjoying our game! <3

Margaret "Luperza" Krohn
Your Friendly Community Relations Representative
@PurrfectStorm | Friday Night Ops

Amarsir

Novice Member

2/07/13 4:14:57 PM#22

I tried to create an account last night and got a lovely "feature" where every name was taken. Google confirmed for me it's a reoccurring bug, so maybe I'll try again in a few days. But pretty goofy as a first experience with the game...

Currently playing:
DC Universe
Planetside 2
Magic Online
Simunomics, the Massive Multiplayer Economic Simulation Game. Play for free.

Luperza

Novice Member

2/12/13 2:46:13 PM#23
Originally posted by Amarsir

I tried to create an account last night and got a lovely "feature" where every name was taken. Google confirmed for me it's a reoccurring bug, so maybe I'll try again in a few days. But pretty goofy as a first experience with the game...

Sorry about that. Please try again. If the issue is still occurring, feel free to put in a ticket to our Customer Service team. Also you can Tweet @SOEHelp. We pretty much have people around 24/7 to help you if you ever encounter problems. :) <3

Margaret "Luperza" Krohn
Your Friendly Community Relations Representative
@PurrfectStorm | Friday Night Ops

2 Pages « 1 2 Search