Trending Games | ArcheAge | Destiny | World of Warcraft | Swordsman

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,774,952 Users Online:0
Games:722  Posts:6,189,450
Sony Online Entertainment | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 11/20/12)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

PlanetSide 2 Forum » General Discussion » After playing Beta

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
22 posts found
  TeknoBug

Novice Member

11/08/12 6:21:59 AM#21

Originally posted by Betaguy

Originally posted by morbuskabis  

Originally posted by Betaguy I didn't like it at all... so many better massive online FPS games to play that are far superior then this.
  What would that be?
Take your pick.... CoD franchise, Battlefield 3, CS: GO , they are all better games.  You can boast that PS2 has bigger battlefields but I say whatever, the game has rubberbanding issues, and I could run for long, long periods of time without seeing a single enemy. 

None of those are massively online FPS, and lol CoD... and lol BF3 is crap now (don't get me started), and the original CS is more popular than CS:GO and CS:S. I still play BF1942 & BF:BC2, those games are still better than BF3.

PS- learn to use instant action or get some players together and start a fight. :P

xxtriadxx

Apprentice Member

11/16/12 1:08:02 AM#22

I mostly agree with 3.

The aircraft lethality is too low. The default cannon on the mosquito for example should take 1-3 rnds to kill a individual soldier...not whatever it is at atm.

I equipped a 14mm cannon(cheapo upgrade)..14mm! (2mm larger then a 50 calibre) and nailed someone really good with it..at least half the rounds 5-7 hit...and they lived!....now even with a personal shield that should =death. Point being I could have armed the default  Infiltrator weapons and used less shots and got a kill.

Up the lethality and aircraft become meaningful..don't and they remain pretty nuisances in the sky.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search