Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | WildStar | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,374 Users Online:0
Games:713  Posts:6,174,166
Jagex Games Studio / Hasbro | Official Site
MOBA | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Development  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:Jagex Games Studio
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Browser | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
Browser GameOut of date info? Let us know!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
22 posts found
  Faelsun

Novice Member

11/24/11 7:03:59 AM#21
Originally posted by gimmekey

Clearly we've reached the apex of what Transformers could ever be with Bay's genius.

Clearly most of you weren't born until after 1990 and were spoiled on special effects, the movies had great effects but acting .. I dont think so, a pretty half hearted plot as well. I thought the cartoons were pretty awesome when I was a kid, but then how can I expect you to understand how when you have never seen a casette player before. The original Soundwave would probably confuse most of you to death.

SirBalin

Warmonger

11/28/11 12:03:14 AM#22
Originally posted by Faelsun
Originally posted by gimmekey

Clearly we've reached the apex of what Transformers could ever be with Bay's genius.

Clearly most of you weren't born until after 1990 and were spoiled on special effects, the movies had great effects but acting .. I dont think so, a pretty half hearted plot as well. I thought the cartoons were pretty awesome when I was a kid, but then how can I expect you to understand how when you have never seen a casette player before. The original Soundwave would probably confuse most of you to death.

The original soundwave was amazing!

Incognito
www.incognito-gaming.us
"You're either with us or against us"

2 Pages « 1 2 Search