Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,530 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,295,017
Dominus (DO)
Pitchblack Games
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 2012)  | Pub:Pitchblack Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Prime: Battle for Dominus Forum » General Discussion » These guys have Sanya Weathers...Sanya Freakin Weathers!!!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
32 posts found
  rygard49

Novice Member

12/01/11 9:55:14 PM#21

Sanya? I'm in.

Icewhite

Made History

Pink, it's like red but not quite.

12/01/11 9:56:24 PM#22
Originally posted by Pyrostasis

She had little if any involvement with DAOC development and most likely has very little if any here.

Read the Dominus boards--that assumption would be incorrect.  I personally think Warren and the boys would be lost without her.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

lizardbones

Elite Member

I think with my heart and move with my head.-Kongos

12/01/11 10:12:44 PM#23

Originally posted by Arawnite

Originally posted by unclemo
How could it possibly suck?  I loved Sanya from my DAOC days.  
I'm hoping Prime is the DAOC fix I've been looking for all these years.  Can't wait to give it a try.

So what? She was just a former EQ player and gm that had an active blog, and got hired by Mythic to do PR.
Her involvement will have no bearing whatsoever on the quality of the game.

I'm not entirely sure what her job is supposed to entail, but what she's been doing is confirming information from the developers based on what people have asked her. I would consider her invaluable as a source of information for what the game will be, as opposed to what people might think it's going to be.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

User Deleted
12/04/11 1:02:14 AM#24

Worth checking out just because of Sanya.

PukeBucket

Apprentice Member

12/04/11 1:05:31 AM#25

Oh I was helping alpha test this when we were basically bugs walking around a static world. Nice to see where it's developed.

Might be too scifi for me as far as the setting goes. 

BUT if the mechanics deliver I can forego that.

I used to play MMOs like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

User Deleted
12/04/11 1:10:37 AM#26

I yearn for the days of giant robots and scantily clad women.

:(

Too bad Funcom dropped the ball on Anarchy Online so hard it broke the entire SCI-FI MMO genre.

kishe

Advanced Member

firefighter lvl90

1/05/12 11:23:30 AM#27

Sanya still holds #1 spot for my all time favorites in community managers, definately will get Dominus.

Comaf

Hard Core Member

I want an mmorpg where pvp matters, my enemies are not my race or class, and community matters.

1/09/12 1:20:29 AM#28
Originally posted by Apotheos

you really don't need to say more than this, they have Sanya Weathers....but they have some vets from other MMO's as well including people from WAR, SWTOR, and others.....

For the players who care about great 3 faction RvR and PvP in general, this game is for us.

It stinks that the 3 realm medieval mmorpg seems to be no more.  However, that being said, I am all for this.  I'll yawn through SWTOR until this is ready.

/signed

ShakyMo

Apprentice Member

2/05/12 1:06:53 PM#29
Looks like sanya was one of the smart ones that got out when ea got in. Like the people who left mythic for bethseda.
  WolfClaws

Advanced Member

3/02/12 3:46:05 PM#30

Sanya is awesome because she had the ability to actively engage with the community and communicate with us during DAOC days.  She re-defined that entire thing and invented community manager positions by accident from that.

I daresay, Sanya is the Chuck Norris of community managers.

eyeswideopen

Tipster

3/06/12 1:04:28 AM#31

I prefer Tiggs.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
-And on the 8th day, man created God.-

Raxeon

Hard Core Member

3/06/12 2:20:35 AM#32

tiggs is cool to but sanya is awsome as well

2 Pages « 1 2 Search