Trending Games | ArcheAge | Rift | Guild Wars 2 | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,775,325 Users Online:0
Games:722  Posts:6,190,045
X-Legend | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/16/11)  | Pub:Aeria Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Eden Eternal Forum » General Discussion » Stay away from this game

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search
63 posts found
  vgp1983

Apprentice Member

1/23/12 2:43:30 PM#61
Originally posted by Tingtong1

Stay away from this company and it's game. 

I played this game hardcore for 1.5months only to get innocently banned 5 times!!!! yes 5 TIMES! 

I was the GM of the #2 Ranked guild on Emerald  with 175 members called "Elysium"

You can read the whole story on my blog since it contains over 70 screenshots of how I played, and even a Youtube video of their GM's manipulating forums filters to discredit a post I was trying to make on the forums to make me look bad. YES REALLY!!

http://aeriagamestruth.blogspot.com/

There are bots everywhere, and all their GM's are focused on banning players who legitly buy cash shop items from players with gold. 

Their idealogy is to ban any F2P player who does well in their game without purchasing cash shop items.

If you have any questions i'll be happy to anwer, but STAY AWAY from this company and this game. or DON'T and find out yourself!

10,000G a day by playing the auction house just impossible. Just Too much Hatred. :)

MissInformed

Novice Member

3/06/12 12:49:53 PM#62

This is the exact thing that happened to some of my guildies. Lucky for me I quit before I even spend money on this. Pretty much Ireached the cap, got bored and just left since there is no new concepts being introduced on the game. Btw, u wanna farm items? Easy just make a bard and level it up to 45 then spam dungeon (forgot the name since it`s been awhile). As I`ve said before, Aeria games do not even make quality games, just money-vacuum MMOs. LOL!

MoeMoeKyun

Novice Member

4/09/12 12:02:00 PM#63

as a former SMT player &  customer myself a few years back, i haven't experienced such evil gaming publisher liek them... you have to gamble every nice & OP'ed items you wanted... its liek a russian roulette on your wallet against a lot of filler consumables... then 2 weeks later that nice/OP item you got became a crap after it will be used as filler/promo to get a better item by gamble and then cycle continues... in item mall, you have to pay an overpriced junk for $30 or more... i finally decided to uninstall it & quit because it wasnt a healthy lifestyle... but after a year i found out my account was banned & took all my remaining AP as well...

they must be rank  atop than EA for worst gaming companies...

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search