Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,850,475 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,223,802
X-Legend | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 06/16/11)  | Pub:Aeria Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

1 posts found
  Teiseikun

Novice Member

OP  10/14/11 6:04:45 AM#1

when i first started the game was pretty good... a lack of classes but i am not intrested in playing an animal char any way.

tho about 6 weeks ago it started going down hill.

1: drop rates fell to almost nothing... did a quest to kill 80 mobs and came back with 1 item.. usally some thing worth 1 silver.

2: with the lack of new items for drops the action house and traid crashed.. the lack of new items has made items jump in price to insain amounts.

3: with no way to make gold from drops and prices FAR too high to afford a LARGE amount of the server population left

4: with almost 100% of the server lvl 45+ new players could not find partys for dungeons causeing them to quit the game before they even began

5: those of us that are left find that the only way to make gold is to sell cash shop items... but mostly the only people that can afford cash shop items are other cash shop item buyers.

AGE refuses to look in to the drop rate matter for them selves and states that the Devas said they didnt change the drop rates.

for the most part now people spend there time leveling up classes or running trials (dungeons that drop the best items so far in the game)

each char you have can run trials 10 times a day (i have 2 chars so i can run 20 times a day)... there are 8 trials and over the time of 6 weeks i have gotten 1/2 of the items from only 1 of the 8 trials.