Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Marvel Heroes | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,921,881 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,314,688
Reverie World Studios | Official Site
MMORTS | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/06/11)  | Pub:Reverie World Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$14.99 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Dawn of Fantasy Forum » General Discussion » To Anyone Considering Trying DoF

1 posts found
  RollieJoe

Apprentice Member

OP  8/08/11 4:47:40 AM#1

Been playing in the closed (and now "open") beta for awhile now, first let me say this game is a breath of fresh air.  There's nothing else out there like it in the MMO or semi-MMO market.  I see a tremendous amount of potential here.

However, the game is very unpolished and buggy atm.  Forget running it on any 32-bit system, no matter how good.  It is playable on high-end 64-bit systems but even on those most players get FPS drops, stutters, and some lag.  There are also bugs galore, including lots of game-ending crashes. 

On the upside the Dev team seems responsive and like they are working hard to clean the game up.  If they give this game the 6-month open beta it needs I think we'll see one of the best games out in awhile.  Just hope they don't rush it out the door in the unoptimized, messy state its in atm.