Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,784,046 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,192,406
Gas Powered Games | Official Site
MMORTS | Genre:Historical | Status:Final  (rel 08/16/11)  | Pub:Microsoft Game Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:E10+Out of date info? Let us know!

2 posts found
  Raserei

Novice Member

OP  3/10/12 1:12:57 AM#1

Im an MMORPG player and I gave this game an honest shot to get myself into RTS. What a better way then to play an MMORTS? So I spent 100$ on the bundle to get all content for a year...

So far there has been barely any content.... Barely any players left....Junk cash shop...

What is it with these MMO companies? I remember back in 1997, you had 2 choices... The Realm or Meridian 59.... Then Everquest came out along with Asherons Call.... Then you had 4 choices....

2012, you have like 8964723 choices of MMO's, which makes for a TON of bad games and a TON of crappy cash shops because they know players will come and go. So they use the bait and lure strategy... Will the MMO market ever recover? No. Sad but true... 

shadow9d9

Advanced Member

3/26/12 10:49:52 PM#2

Sorry, but this was something most people saw coming a mile away.  This was a way to see if they could sucker people into paying tons more money than one regular full game in order to slowly get part of what most full games give on release.