Trending Games | The Crew | Elder Scrolls Online | Lichdom: Battlemage | Landmark

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,846,980 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,222,392
Gas Powered Games | Official Site
MMORTS | Genre:Historical | Status:Final  (rel 08/16/11)  | Pub:Microsoft Game Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:E10+Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Empires Online Forum » General Discussion » When will we get more stuff?

3 posts found
  jungleninja

Novice Member

OP  12/12/11 12:08:13 AM#1

I find it funny that we cant look up on their own forum when new stuff is coming. The skirmish mode would bring in truckloads of people, but its been postponed. The celts would bring in more people too, but its been postponed. Do they want to make it work or not?

jungleninja

Novice Member

OP  12/25/11 5:07:58 AM#2

Sad nothing before the holidays, so we would have something to do, well I guess they think 10 january people will still be waiting for their skirmish hall. They should have given it to us when we have time to play it. But I guess they think its still not good, so they would have to fix it in the holidays, so they dont release it and if then anything goes wrong they strill have time to fix it.

madazz

Apprentice Member

12/30/11 11:05:50 AM#3

Yeah I was hoping for the update earlier too. Ahwell. Im just taking a break from the game and trying out SWTOR before I get bored of it too ;)