Trending Games | Dragon Age: Inquisition | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,589 Users Online:0
Games:685  Posts:6,081,967
Gameloft | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/27/11)  | Pub:Gameloft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$06.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: Mobile Devices iOS Android | Out of date info? Let us know!

Order & Chaos Online Forum » General Discussion » Can I play it on my computer?

7 posts found
  Raserei

Novice Member

OP  5/10/11 1:36:44 PM#1

I wanna see what this game is like... Any plans for computer play? Or does this not match up to other MMO's? Im a fan of Diablo, everquest, DAoC, WoW, Mythos.... I love RPG's.... Does this one have a ton of cool features like, treasure finding, exploring, rare drops, crafting, dungeons, bosses, etc....?

ElderRat

Novice Member

5/10/11 1:42:08 PM#2

I think it is more for the "never home, always on the run" crowd.  Would be something to play in an airport or on the subway home.  My opinion, based on limited info.

Currently bored with MMO's.

Tortimer

Novice Member

5/10/11 1:52:24 PM#3

No, only on iphone 4, 3GS, ipod touch 4 and ipad.  I read it soon will be available to droid.  I also read somewhere can't remember that it won't be on the pc probably because it wouldn't be fair especially pvp.  You would be able to control you toon better.  You never know with Gameloft though.  I know they have some of their mobile game on a mac but not sure about a pc.

jerkbeast

Novice Member

5/10/11 2:03:27 PM#4

it's funny to me how pissed off people get when someone mentions a console mmorpg, because of the limitations blah blah blah....but nobody seems to care about a phone mmorpg. Just something I find funny.

Iselin

The Listener

5/11/11 12:34:08 PM#5
Originally posted by jerkbeast

it's funny to me how pissed off people get when someone mentions a console mmorpg, because of the limitations blah blah blah....but nobody seems to care about a phone mmorpg. Just something I find funny.

Well I don't know. Perhaps unfarly, I associate Console MMO with a look and feel that doesn't appeal to me i.e. I'm not a big eastern MMO fan and I prefer more strategic games vs. the FPS emulators.

But besides that, the control system feels alien when MMOing. I do play some console games and even decided to get Dragon Age II for my Xbox instead of PC and enjoyed both the game and the controler. But MMOs with a controller feel...well, wrong.

The iPad touchscreen ironically just doesn't get in my way like a controller does. <shrug>

Bizmah7

Novice Member

5/12/11 7:17:48 PM#6

This isn't available for computer but it plays great on an iPad =D

LadyAraushnee

Novice Member

10/13/11 10:32:29 PM#7

Actually there is a version of this game for facebook.

I randomly ran into it not to long ago.  So yes you can play this on the computer.

I think it is relatively new, as I can't find any info on it.  I have seen no advertisement, or listing on any game site, for the facebook version. I found this strange.

There are problems with the facebook version, however.  First the facebook version has its own server.  Second I read it is bug ridden. Also, I don't think the facebook version is as up to date as the phone version.  In character creation they did not have the new heads and hair that were introduced on the phone version.

However, this is good news for everyone who wants to try this.

Edit:

Almost forgot, the facebook version is very much free, no $7 just to try it.