Dark and Light has released a number of Patch Notes. The patch has been in place since October 31st. To read the whole document, click the link below.
Dark and Light has been patched this Oct 31st, find below the most representative changes...and do not forget to visit the Game Updates rubric to read all the improvements and updates:
Display & tools:
- “Show active quest” checkbox is activated in the Quest window
- Icons for “Rat Undead” and “Minotaur Undead” have been added
- New location system rendering in the ground map: use of a coloured star to zoom/unzoom a location. This works for “/LOC” and quests localisation
- « LOC » time of display has been increased (Used to be 30sec before, it is 90 sec now)
- All the in game windows, but the Pet window, have been refined
- Dialog window now have a dynamic size (they adapt to the size of the text)
- Creation of a generic system to display FXP details linked to spell conditions
Read it all here.