Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Trove | Black Gold

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,774,049 Users Online:0
Games:720  Posts:6,187,918
ngd Studios | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 05/03/11)  | Pub:GameSamba
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

3 posts found
  slowpoke68

Spotlight Poster

OP  10/05/11 8:31:15 PM#1

Got my character up to level 31.5 easily and pretty quickly.  The problem is that I have now run out of quests and have ventured into the rvr areas to grind mobs.

Sadly, I am just not seeing enough players.  Without a lot of rvr going on I don't think I will grind the remaining levels.  Will keep this on my hard drive as I understand there is an ad campaign coming up.  I will keep a close eye on it because I think the game has a ton of potential and is quite enjoyable.

Devs seem genuinely interested in the game and there is always a gm on.  Community is nice, but not enough people on Raven server that I can see. 

I may try Horus the international server to see if there are more people on.  Just wanted to update for anyone who was watching this game.

sensor9

Novice Member

10/05/11 10:19:49 PM#2

all i did was party up with other like minded warriors willing to explre the dangerous warzone.

then when we saw forts under attack we woudl go help. 

its pretty straigthfrorward and nwow i know here the enemy usualy is.

but there are definitely times when there ar enot many player sin. theni usualy kill monsters or go exploring the castles and lands.

ringdany

Apprentice Member

10/06/11 7:17:35 AM#3

realms online is pretty much a sandbox game. players are put in there with te ability to do anything they like. you can explore, kill monsters, kill players, examine castles and forts --- once you find all the little interesting aspects, you realise there;s a massive war going on.