|21 posts found|
9/26/11 3:45:24 PM#21
Originally posted by Gregross111
im bumping this topic cos i am a fan of the game.
i think the quests for levelling are just fun things and you can level to about 20 i think just with quests.
but for me the big thing in the game is the team pvp. i havent played DAOC but crafting just doesn't interest me so I am happy they left that out. And yes it is true, in Realms Online it is open sandbox. You can go hunt people, grind, quest, explore anything you want anytime. You can grind in enemy terriory or your own. You can chat freely in your own realm (can get pretty chatty).
maybe some comment about classes. I playe a hunter (stealth assasin type), but other classes from my experience are :-
1) Conjurer (healer): A lot of people say htis class is the number 1 most dangerous and most important to kill in team pvp. That's ecaue it keeps healing everyone. There's a spell for Archers which lets you sort of semi silence them. So thats really good for annoying "conjus".
2) Warlocks. These are massive pvp damage dealers and you cannot let one run around unchecke din battle or else it will sneak up and kill everyone.
3) Marksman (Heavy hitter archer): These guys are true war archers and will kill Hunters (stealth assasin style arhcers) in 1v1 unless you are very veyr careful.
4) Barbarians: These are the biggest melee damage hitters of the game. Theyrun super fast and can one to twohit kill many lower level players if they have the right combo set up. Quite a murderous carnage style class.
5) Knight: heavy defence very nice armour style class. Can really stand and take damage with their shielding block ability. Does decent damage.
Anyway hope that gives you guys an idea. feel free to ask questions!