Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Albion Online | World of Warcraft | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,737,148 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,176,503
Seamless Network Systems LLC | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Seamless Network Systems LLC
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Browser | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
Browser GameOut of date info? Let us know!

Fantasy Realm Online Forum » General Discussion » Can't read in game text

4 posts found
  Ballsout

Novice Member

OP  4/12/11 5:33:00 AM#1

The text in the game looks like solid blocks of color. So can't read anything.

Fennyariel

Novice Member

6/13/11 9:54:02 AM#2

Ever thought about EveryQuest II? ;v) I know what you're thinking, it's P2P. But I'm a handicapper that lives off of what the government gives me so if I can afford it so can you! ;v) And besides, you'll have a level 87 conjuror the help you out! ;v) Same name as here! ;v)

SaintPhilip

Novice Member

7/16/12 6:42:24 PM#3
Originally posted by Ballsout

The text in the game looks like solid blocks of color. So can't read anything.

Ballsout- Try going over to the Official Forums and seeing if someone can help you- I havnt heard of this issue and have been watching lots of people enter the game. I am certain the Devs will do their best to help you.

This game is freaking awesome and has the potential to be EPIC . Its also a niche game and not for everyone but if you like sandboxy games similar to UO that will be very community based- I recomend you spend a few hours with this game. Steep loearning curve and little handholding but LOTS of depth.

User Deleted
7/16/12 6:46:37 PM#4

I've had that happen with localized versions of windows that use different fonts.  I'd report it as a bug.