Trending Games | WildStar | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,641,590 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,075,963
XLGAMES | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

ArcheAge Forum » General Discussion » NVIDIA 's new ArcheAge tech demo

2 Pages 1 2 » Search
23 posts found
  Sukiyaki

Elite Member

OP  1/04/13 3:19:45 PM#1

NVIDIA showing off some Tesselation, TXAA and Ambient Occlusion, you've probably seen in some of their screenshot before. Now as a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dub-WRgKQus&hq=1

User Deleted
1/04/13 3:33:30 PM#2

Well dang...now I will have a good reason to upgrade my system to be able to run everything on max, 30-60 FPS with Tessellation on...(gotta play and love the game for more than 3 months though :p)

Haunting music, I love it. I need to look for the OST, pronto.

Sukiyaki

Elite Member

OP  1/04/13 3:46:46 PM#3
Originally posted by NBlitz

Well dang...now I will have a good reason to upgrade my system to be able to run everything on max, 30-60 FPS with Tessellation on...(gotta play and love the game for more than 3 months though :p)

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/572/view/forums/thread/373348/New-videa.html

User Deleted
1/04/13 3:49:33 PM#4
Originally posted by Sukiyaki
Originally posted by NBlitz

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/572/view/forums/thread/373348/New-videa.html

The first one in that list too, thanks.

I was already at video 15/24 on someone's OST list of AA >_>

Khrymson

Guide

1/04/13 5:16:55 PM#5
Ooh nice, did not know that ArcheAge had Tesselation, now I'm even more interested...
  Sojhin

Apprentice Member

1/04/13 5:20:54 PM#6
Looks good. hmmm tastey good.
  UNH0LYEV1L

Apprentice Member

1/04/13 5:24:36 PM#7
Mother of god that looks so good.

Spiritsever - AR/Ele - The Secret World
Ashmaker - Ranger < Prophets > - Age of Conan - #1 in Kills
Sweety - Sorceress < Infinite Darkeness > - SWTOR - 2.6K PvP Rating
??? - Pilot - ??? - EVE
Symir - Swordmaster - Warhammer - RR100
Dreadnaught - Rogue - Rift

xAPOCx

Apprentice Member

1/04/13 5:31:55 PM#8
Both look fantastic.

PsychoPigeon

Advanced Member

1/04/13 8:07:01 PM#9
need new graphics card..
  GwapoJosh

Advanced Member

1/04/13 8:12:03 PM#10
Originally posted by PsychoPigeon
need new graphics card..

Yes you do!!! You are the only one posting pics that are making me droooooool and I want to see the game on max settings ;)

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

PsychoPigeon

Advanced Member

1/04/13 8:15:07 PM#11

Fido has a good graphics card..

http://youtu.be/eBukBHrpK7o

Torvaldr

Elite Member

Opportunist

1/04/13 8:21:33 PM#12
This game looks amazing.  I hope this is a sign of things to come.
  Ivylena

Hard Core Member

1/04/13 8:23:28 PM#13
Can't wait to see what this will look like on my GTX 670. :-)

TGIF...Thank God I'm Female

"Those with the most Opinions tend to have the fewest Facts"

LlexX

Advanced Member

1/05/13 3:19:09 AM#14

Steparu has a few gameplay videos with max settings:

ArcheAge Online Queen's Palace Tour Video HD 1080p

ArcheAge Online Questing in the Jungle 1080p Max Settings

And now sorry to disappoint you guys, but as it seems the game is still running on DX9-DX10 (depending on the config), and not yet using the DX11, so you can't yet see the tesselation effect working in AA. Hope they implement it for the western release :)

Khrymson

Guide

1/05/13 4:13:29 AM#15
Originally posted by LlexX

Steparu has a few gameplay videos with max settings:

ArcheAge Online Queen's Palace Tour Video HD 1080p

ArcheAge Online Questing in the Jungle 1080p Max Settings

And now sorry to disappoint you guys, but as it seems the game is still running on DX9-DX10 (depending on the config), and not yet using the DX11, so you can't yet see the tesselation effect working in AA. Hope they implement it for the western release :)

Those vids still look nice!   Just happy that I'm ready for it should we ever get an English launch with DX11 & Tessellation. {I have 2x EVGA GTX 680 4GB FTW GPUs in my PC...lol}

atuerstar

Apprentice Member

1/05/13 4:39:00 AM#16

As to its sandbox systems - we can all agree gameplay makes the game and Archage may or may not deliver. The religious have obviously begun to worship their new prophet with an unsettling zeal.

When it comes to graphics, animations, effects, style and setting archage has already dropped off my radar as a behind the times generic asian fantasy...the controversial Secret World is already doing all of these things so much better. Of course the time between now and release could see some revolutionary changes but lets be honest - weve never seen those revolutionary changes any other time. By the time this is released the game im supporting may well have a competitive level of sand in its own box.

Ill stick with what I have rather than become a flagellant for this lacklustre coming saviour.

PsychoPigeon

Advanced Member

1/05/13 6:59:25 AM#17
Originally posted by atuerstar

As to its sandbox systems - we can all agree gameplay makes the game and Archage may or may not deliver. The religious have obviously begun to worship their new prophet with an unsettling zeal.

When it comes to graphics, animations, effects, style and setting archage has already dropped off my radar as a behind the times generic asian fantasy...the controversial Secret World is already doing all of these things so much better. Of course the time between now and release could see some revolutionary changes but lets be honest - weve never seen those revolutionary changes any other time. By the time this is released the game im supporting may well have a competitive level of sand in its own box.

Ill stick with what I have rather than become a flagellant for this lacklustre coming saviour.

What an uneducated opinion

xAPOCx

Apprentice Member

1/05/13 7:15:14 AM#18
Originally posted by PsychoPigeon

What an uneducated opinion

agreed.

Rimmersman

Advanced Member

1/05/13 7:26:03 AM#19

Yeah you stick with TSW, games coming from Asia seem to bring out the worst in you.

ArcheAge and Age Of Wushu seem to get you all fired up. I wonder if i go back further in your post history whether you will have the same scorne for Tera, Aion, FFXI, XIV and any game coming from those shores.

I think they will, i could never guess why though.

Oh and i actually like TSW, glad i didn't come across you though.

Crynswind

Novice Member

1/05/13 8:21:50 AM#20

atuerstar, Funcom is too busy trying to salvage what's left of one of the biggest failures in recent mmo history.

TSW will NEVER have "sand" on it's damaged box, the game was built to be an instanced single player quest grinder with optional co-op.

So yeah...  enjoy your wow clone while we wait for a real MMO, enjoy it while it lasts, it doesn't look good.

2 Pages 1 2 » Search