Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,401 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,316,215
XLGAMES | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/16/14)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

ArcheAge Forum » General Discussion » Archeage vs blackdesert

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search
64 posts found
  drivendawn

Hard Core Member

10/12/13 5:58:49 PM#61
Originally posted by charlizd

Played AA loved it, ran around having fun till lvl 30 when i cam across a house with about 8 neatly lined rows of cows and polar bears, looked pass that and proceeded to check the rest of the house, found a coke vending machine in the front yard..........thanks, you just killed the game for me, what seemed to be a fantastic world to call home turned into a great game with dumb ass features, allowing ppl to put this crap in a fantasy based game, and to allow ppl to put naked pictures of asian girls up on the side of there house. I will still probably play it when it releases but god i hope they get rid of this crap for NA ,screenshot below is from a more subtle house i came across

Its a a game sheeesh. >.>

DMKano

Elite Member

10/26/13 1:46:31 PM#62
Originally posted by danielwarsong
Originally posted by SirBalin
Black Desert...it's not tab target.

ohhh really? seryousli?

Icarus online is target but is 1000 times better than black desert

I've played ArcheAge (still play it) - I've played Black Desert CBT and I've played Icarus as well.

IMO - ArcheAge is a complete game with the most depth - but obviously it's been out for more than a year - still it's head and shoulders above both BD and Icarus at this time in terms of polish and *depth* of systems (crafting, exploration, everything) and by far the most feature rich - a AAA game done by a very experienced dev team.

Second right now out of Korean MMORPGs is Icarus - nobody even knows about this game in US/EU but from my first hand playtime it's FAR more fun than Black Desert, the mount combat (air/land/water) is done pretty well and is makes Dragon Prophet look like a joke.

3rd would be Black Desert - it's just very rough and pretty shallow at this time, and it shows, the studio is very young and the game feels very unpolished and one dimensional with many features missing, has a long way to go to compete with the *big boys* - but the character art is slick, and their marketing team knows how to put together pretty videos (the gameplay is nothing like those)

FleshMask

Advanced Member

11/03/13 9:55:41 PM#63

Black Desert is Gender locked... meaning if you want to play as a sorcerer or archer, you have to play as a female. Warriors, and blade masters... all dudes... Don't believe me google it, and look into the Black Desert site.

Archeage wins by default for that mistake BD made

Torvaldr

Elite Member

11/03/13 10:19:23 PM#64
Originally posted by DMKano

I've played ArcheAge (still play it) - I've played Black Desert CBT and I've played Icarus as well.

IMO - ArcheAge is a complete game with the most depth - but obviously it's been out for more than a year - still it's head and shoulders above both BD and Icarus at this time in terms of polish and *depth* of systems (crafting, exploration, everything) and by far the most feature rich - a AAA game done by a very experienced dev team.

Second right now out of Korean MMORPGs is Icarus - nobody even knows about this game in US/EU but from my first hand playtime it's FAR more fun than Black Desert, the mount combat (air/land/water) is done pretty well and is makes Dragon Prophet look like a joke.

3rd would be Black Desert - it's just very rough and pretty shallow at this time, and it shows, the studio is very young and the game feels very unpolished and one dimensional with many features missing, has a long way to go to compete with the *big boys* - but the character art is slick, and their marketing team knows how to put together pretty videos (the gameplay is nothing like those)

Is there any way to legally play Icarus as a westerner? Is it pvp only? I really miss Lineage and both AA and BDO have some traits evolved from Lineage, but those seem to be pvp only. Even Lineage offered a pve server where flagging was optional.

Curse you AquaScum!

4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 Search