Trending Games | ArcheAge | Neverwinter | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Firefall

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,824,031 Users Online:0
Games:731  Posts:6,217,439
XLGAMES | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

ArcheAge Forum » General Discussion » I just played Archeage...

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
53 posts found
  Mandible

Novice Member

10/14/13 10:18:44 PM#41
Originally posted by KeksX

Just gonna leave this here...

http://archeagesource.com/topic/1804-56kphone-warning-personal-review-what-you-should-know-about-archeage/

Wow, best summary of Archeage I've seen yet.... 

Ender4

Advanced Member

10/14/13 10:31:41 PM#42

This game will be a complete flop just like Rift. 4 years from now people will be defending it while it is a ghost town. One of the least appealing bigger name MMORPG to be coming out soon.

DarthRaiden

Advanced Member

i make art,
till someone dies.

Forum Terrorist

10/15/13 9:46:03 AM#43

Most complete MMORPG ever. Has content for playstyles all other MMORPG's have together, barely something is missing .

Most promising title to launch in west  since SWG.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
$OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
-We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

NinjaGaz

Novice Member

10/18/13 5:41:16 PM#44
Originally posted by Mandible

http://archeagesource.com/topic/1804-56kphone-warning-personal-review-what-you-should-know-about-archeage/

It is a great post. I was enjoying it until I read about castle sieges...

[quote] it also creates a pay-to-win environment, because after you succesfully got a castle you can establish a system where you simply never lose the castle again by just making enough money. In a F2P game, like it is in korea, where you have a massive item shop, this is really easily done by investing real money. Let's hope Trion won't go down this path or a really big part of the game will be destroyed.[/quote]

What a damned shame! I look forward to the day that the free to play games die out!

Shadanwolf

Apprentice Member

10/19/13 10:08:42 AM#45
Lets hope TRION even want's to be on this path.
  Pynda

Advanced Member

10/24/13 10:53:29 PM#46

That's a nice point of view there, shame that tab targeting games are botting havens and thus prone as all hell to gold spammers.

And the action type games are havens for aimbot and speedhack cheaters.

psiic

Hard Core Member

10/25/13 12:37:22 AM#47
Originally posted by skyline385
Originally posted by hairyleg

http://www.doom-gaming.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=118&t=6725

Go there anyone can play it ;)

I am really tempted to use this but

Is it legit? Is the site trustworthy?

Also, I am assuming the game and GUI will be in Korean? How can we do shit then?

Sheesh just play the chinese or russian builds then you dont have to break international law forging a korean ID #.

Boneserino

Elite Member

10/25/13 1:13:23 AM#48
Originally posted by Mandible

Agreed, very informative and interesting.  Bookmarked it, to look at later.

I have one question tho.  When will spaceships be implemented??  Seems to be the only thing missing here.

This is a game I might look at in 5 years if there is ever an English version and it is F2P.

For now, just a mild curiousity!

FFA Nonconsentual Full Loot PvP ...You know you want it!!

KhinRunite

Novice Member

10/25/13 2:00:43 AM#49
Originally posted by flyingltj
Originally posted by Braindome
Is it tab targeting or action combat? That is all the info I need to know if I will play this or not.

"action" targeting is for first person shooters, or people who're handicap and don't have the proper number of digits on their hands to operate a keyboard.

If you want to play a first person shooter, then go play a first person shooter.  AA will be better off without the first person shooter community anyway.

There are people who prefers more reflex-based content. There are those who prefer playing the numbers. Don't you go saying one is for FPS, and imply that the other is the one more worthy. That is why we have Action RPGs, and MMOs that have action combat (because "action" is NOT just for FPS).

The guy you quoted wasn't even forcing for AA to go the action combat route. If he doesn't want to play it, why did you get all defensive?

Osmanthus

Apprentice Member

10/25/13 3:39:28 AM#50
Originally posted by psii

Sheesh just play the chinese or russian builds then you dont have to break international law forging a korean ID #.

How?  I really have no idea what you'd do if you want to play the chinese or russian builds.

bingbongbros

Hard Core Member

10/25/13 3:57:25 AM#51

So the OP is playing a game that is in Korean, a language in which he can't read or speak, is only level 3 and can't figure out what to do or how to even fix the mouse inversion issues and just wanders around aimlessly all day.  And is trying to convince myself and the general public that this game is the greatest thing since sliced pizza?!

Playing: Smite
Played: Nexus:Kingdom of the Winds, Everquest, DAoC, Everquest 2, WoW, Matrix Online, Vangaurd, SWG, DDO, EVE, Fallen Earth, LoTRo, CoX, Champions Online, WAR, Darkfall, Mortal Online, Guild Wars, Rift, Tera, Aion, AoC, Gods and Heroes, DCUO, FF14, TSW, SWTOR, GW2, Wildstar, ESO
Waiting On: Nothing really, though Black Desert looks pretty amazing so far.

Jimmac

Advanced Member

10/25/13 6:20:18 AM#52
I just watched a 45 minute video of someone playing archeage on twitch tv. It looks exactly like FF ARR to me. Bad, bad, bad. Even in English it doesn't look like it's anything but another boring quest hub hopper.
  muffins89

Novice Member

10/25/13 6:25:26 AM#53
this game does not interest me. 

I think the prostitute mod corrupted your game files man. -elhefen

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search