Trending Games | Trove | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,871,516 Users Online:0
Games:744  Posts:6,254,542
XLGAMES | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/16/14)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

ArcheAge Forum » General Discussion » XL GAMES Restructuring due to low performance of ArcheAge

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
25 posts found
  bcbully

Hard Core Member

9/11/13 9:03:46 PM#21
Df:uw, defiance, neverwinter, Farr, now AA. I might be playing wushu forever.... They're falling like flies. Who's next? Teso, eqn (late next year) the repop (2015?).

When I eat chocolate chip pie it just doesn't feel like chocolate chip cookies. The texture, the consistency, it's just not the same and this is disappointing.

Jockan

Hard Core Member

9/11/13 9:43:47 PM#22
Originally posted by bcbully
Df:uw, defiance, neverwinter, Farr, now AA. I might be playing wushu forever.... They're falling like flies. Who's next? Teso, eqn (late next year) the repop (2015?).

LOL, Age Of Wushu. Game is not even worth talking about. Enjoy playing a game that nobody will ever care about forever.

bcbully

Hard Core Member

9/11/13 10:08:23 PM#23
You may not want to talk about it, the industry is though along with 15-20 million gamers worldwide. The game ain't perfect (almost) but it's made of original thought, bursting with player driven system after layer of player driven system. Unapologetic about it's complexity and rewards time invested. All I a civil, player justice, no safe zone, FFA world.

I want to give AA a go, I want eqn to be badass, teso to be so real, and the repop to usher in the Indy sandbox. I wanted the other to be something new and good too. We'll see.

When I eat chocolate chip pie it just doesn't feel like chocolate chip cookies. The texture, the consistency, it's just not the same and this is disappointing.

Jockan

Hard Core Member

9/11/13 10:26:52 PM#24
You may not want to talk about it, the industry is though. The game ain't perfect, but it's made of original thought, bursting with player driven system after layer of player driven system. Unapologetic about it's complexity and rewards time invested. All I a civil, player justice, no safe zone, FFA world.

I want to give AA a go, I want eqn to be badass, teso to be so real, and the repop to usher in the Indy sandbox. I wanted the other to be something new and good too. We'll see.

Age Of Wushu is garbage and its at the bottom of the pile just where it belongs. You have been reduced to a person who is jealous and mad that nobody plays or cares about your game. The industry is talking about Age Of Wushu? Somebody please hit this guy on the head and wake him up from what ever dream world he is in.  

bcbully

Hard Core Member

9/11/13 10:33:38 PM#25
Originally posted by Mannish
You may not want to talk about it, the industry is though. The game ain't perfect, but it's made of original thought, bursting with player driven system after layer of player driven system. Unapologetic about it's complexity and rewards time invested. All I a civil, player justice, no safe zone, FFA world.

Age Of Wushu is garbage and its at the bottom of the pile just where it belongs. You have been reduced to a person who is jealous and mad that nobody plays or cares about your game. The industry is talking about Age Of Wushu? Somebody please hit this guy on the head and wake him up from what ever dream world he is in.  

Man I'm having a great time. That's part of the problem, snail know they have no competition in the pvp sandbox genre. I hope and wish in 2014 I will have something to be jealous about. AA has a few features that Wushu does not, but missing more. too. I still hope it makes it here.

I love good deep games. I hope that I'll be able to rave about those up coming mmorpgs listed aswell. 

2 Pages « 1 2 Search