Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Pirate101 | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,712 Users Online:0
Games:752  Posts:6,270,359
XLGAMES | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 09/16/14)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

ArcheAge Forum » General Discussion » Played AA OBT for around 10 days

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
42 posts found
  Kumapon

Novice Member

1/20/13 6:59:27 AM#41

Originally posted by Edelbert
Quick question: What do you mean by "you can't pvp in lowlevel zones"?

Does that mean pvp is disabled in lowlevel zones? I thought there was going to be pvp everywhere except in villages and camps and that they had penalties for killing lowlevel players?

Isn't it similar to Lineage II?

OP is talking about going "Outlaw/Criminal" mode. You can't do that in regions that are lvl 20 and under. Going outlaw means killing/stealing from players of your own faction/clan.

In the zones that are lvl 20 and above, once your are flagged you can kill anyone everywhere (except cities, i think). Murdering people or stealing stuff however will make you a criminal and you will probably go to prison. Also you can only loot from players who carry a bundle or backpack.

Now players from enemy factions and clans are free to kill at any lvl. But killing low lvl players of enemy factions is considered low by Koreans, so it usually brings out the masses..lol

Valentina

Apprentice Member

1/21/13 12:18:14 AM#42
Originally posted by Daxamar
Thanks for the review. I really hope housing is limited. Im tired of everyone getting everything in games. Maybe there should be just a few people with housing. Maybe just a few people with the best the game has to offer. I hate the days we live in when everyone gets everything.

....Ew....Screw any game that gates most people out of content.

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search