Trending Games | ArcheAge | Dragon Age: Inquisition | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,616 Users Online:0
Games:686  Posts:6,082,312
XLGAMES | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:Trion Worlds
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

ArcheAge Forum » General Discussion » Availability of this game.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
27 posts found
  Kuro1n

Novice Member

9/11/12 11:36:10 PM#21
Originally posted by iamjason1989
2014 is depressing, i would rather to play the Korean or Chinese version than waiting two more years to play.

Yepp, korean for me surely.

Maybe russian if they get it relatively fast.

ozerinx

Advanced Member

9/16/12 1:16:11 AM#22

Just would like to bring up the company that made Archeage in general was not ment for a large scale player game. The game was meant for Korean public only at first but due to the leak of  gameplay vids/etc people started asking questions on korean forums which led to the developers doing more advertising. 

I have been playing the Korean betas and have been enjoying myself and personally I would not want half the 90% of the MMORPG population on this game. This game strives on a tight/close community that is willing to help each other out. Having one or two outlaws that open world pk is fine but when you have a lot of immature kids running around destroying houses/farms/ships that take a week to build... You will rage FAST..

overall the game will come out just not as fast as you would want it to. Rushing games = ff14 do you really want that?

User Deleted
9/23/12 11:35:54 PM#23

Makes me sad pondering on when this gane will be out for NA : / Im guessing somewhere around Late 2014/Early 2015 ahhh well got Darkfall 2.0 to play at least! And theme park daoc clone ESO by then!

For sure Blade and Soul will be out before as well...til then *cheers to the sandbox world!

ghoul31

Advanced Member

9/24/12 6:29:26 PM#24
Originally posted by Ghostshadows

Makes me sad pondering on when this gane will be out for NA : / Im guessing somewhere around Late 2014/Early 2015 ahhh well got Darkfall 2.0 to play at least! And theme park daoc clone ESO by then!

For sure Blade and Soul will be out before as well...til then *cheers to the sandbox world!

And shadowbane emulator will be out soon

ghoul31

Advanced Member

9/24/12 6:30:26 PM#25
double post
  Random_mage

Novice Member

9/25/12 2:26:27 PM#26
The more they delay, the more likely the impatient public (myself - included) will find something else to play.
Exanple was WAR, it delayed and I bought AoC.. Still bought WAR, but had AoC been good, I may have not bought WAR. Both were disappointing, but thats beside the point...

Currently playing Real Life..

http://i36.tinypic.com/2uyod3k.gif

For all your stalking needs..
http://www.plurk.com/Random_

Beacker

Novice Member

9/25/12 5:42:14 PM#27
Originally posted by Random_mage
The more they delay, the more likely the impatient public (myself - included) will find something else to play.
Exanple was WAR, it delayed and I bought AoC.. Still bought WAR, but had AoC been good, I may have not bought WAR. Both were disappointing, but thats beside the point...

It doesn't matter how much they delay people know this is going to be a great title. I will wait as long as I need to. I don't mind. Nothing great coming up in the mean time so far anyways.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search