Trending Games | Magerealm | Continent of the Ninth Seal | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Guild Wars 2

Facebook Twitter YouTube Twitch.tv
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,996,388 Users Online:0
Games:841  Posts:6,462,358
Red 5 Studios | Official Site
MMOFPS | Setting:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 07/09/13)  | Pub:Red 5 Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

14 posts found
  SirBalin

Warmonger

OP  7/18/14 1:03:07 PM#1

I liked the game mechanics when I played...but the lack of owpvp killed it for me.  Is there full owpvp yet, or no?  I'm not talking about conflict zones...talking about when i'm leveling I can get jumped anywhere, etc.

*looks like its just one continent that is owpvp...if that's the case not for me, but am I incorrect?

Thanks in advance.

Incognito
www.incognito-gaming.us
"You're either with us or against us"

DrunkWolf

Advanced Member

7/18/14 1:36:28 PM#2
Originally posted by SirBalin

I liked the game mechanics when I played...but the lack of owpvp killed it for me.  Is there full owpvp yet, or no?  I'm not talking about conflict zones...talking about when i'm leveling I can get jumped anywhere, etc.

*looks like its just one continent that is owpvp...if that's the case not for me, but am I incorrect?

Thanks in advance.

The pvp is a big zone with lots of areas to try and take/defend. From what i understand taking these spots lets you thump for the best materials. but here is a down side.

You MUST be high level to do this or you will get face stomped. and that means PVEing your little heart out. lots and lots of pveing untill you are max level with decent gear to even stand a chance in the pvp zone.

oh and are you the same dude from Tera? I remember that logo from that game, I was in Blood when we allied for awhile back in the days.

SirBalin

Warmonger

OP  8/03/14 9:03:49 AM#3
Originally posted by DrunkWolf

Thanks in advance.

The pvp is a big zone with lots of areas to try and take/defend. From what i understand taking these spots lets you thump for the best materials. but here is a down side.

You MUST be high level to do this or you will get face stomped. and that means PVEing your little heart out. lots and lots of pveing untill you are max level with decent gear to even stand a chance in the pvp zone.

oh and are you the same dude from Tera? I remember that logo from that game, I was in Blood when we allied for awhile back in the days.

Yeap, that's us...Incognito...lol.

As far as the game...blah...can't stand pvp zones.  I think one day dev's will learn to have pvp servers that cater to pvp and pve servers that cater to pve...trying to appease both on one server just doesn't cut it.  

Incognito
www.incognito-gaming.us

MrNeoAnderson

Novice Member

8/06/14 11:25:13 AM#4
Underrated, but not really too bad for a F2P persistent-world online shooter
  ethanmatthews

Novice Member

8/08/14 10:12:05 PM#5
decent and fun, not much is needed but brain power is a must!
  dosvalencia

Novice Member

8/09/14 3:59:46 AM#6
I actually like the idea of no PvP. People can focus on self-improvement and it evokes a less stressed player environment.
  jefflim902

Apprentice Member

8/09/14 9:29:25 AM#7
I love PVP-ing but it is quite nice to have a place where you can level peacefully without the fear of always being ganked.
  bernicerhodes

Novice Member

8/09/14 9:20:27 PM#8
just kill > die > respawn = normal routine lol
  MrNeoAnderson

Novice Member

8/11/14 11:16:57 AM#9
well FF world is large im pretty sure there is a hidden paradise for those who avoids PVP
  rtsanders

Novice Member

8/12/14 11:26:42 AM#10
Originally posted by dosvalencia
I actually like the idea of no PvP. People can focus on self-improvement and it evokes a less stressed player environment.

stay quiet and drive? :)
  bernicerhodes

Novice Member

8/13/14 11:28:31 AM#11
not me i go all out, in front and charging DREADS all the way
  SirBalin

Warmonger

OP  8/13/14 11:35:32 AM#12
Downloaded it, saw the 1/10 scale portion of the map where you can pvp...lold...uninstalled. 

Incognito
www.incognito-gaming.us

rtsanders

Novice Member

8/14/14 5:37:48 PM#13
biotech heals in the field, so yep! imma healing you all
  cmayuga13

Apprentice Member

8/17/14 7:40:09 AM#14
Downloaded it, saw the 1/10 scale portion of the map where you can pvp...lold...uninstalled. 

almost did this, stuck it out a bit, enjoyed it moving forward. :p