Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Firefall | H1Z1 | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,852,028 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,226,555
Red 5 Studios | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 07/09/13)  | Pub:Red 5 Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Firefall Forum » General Discussion » Good luck getting new players

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
43 posts found
  onerioi

Apprentice Member

8/15/13 4:02:47 PM#41
Re: "Good luck getting new players"  They got me!  I've been playing MMORPGs since the days of Ultima and EQI.  I've gotten bored with most.   I've tried GW2 and TSW recently.  Meh.  To quote another reply "I have played for 2 weeks now and have yet to give Red 5 a single dollar. However I plan on it because despite the games issues it is freaking fun!"  Firefall is FREAKING FUN!  Why?  It's the first true 3D game ever.  You zoom in and the map and you see the contour lines.  Your tactics have to include 3D positioning and flying around.  The world is dynamic.  It will only grow.  I expect to be able to choose to play either side at some point.  I was so impressed that I dropped the $100 for a starter pack.  It's been worth it.  I have a glider that I can take with me anywhere, and a motorcycle.  Freaking Fun!   
  cheqmate

Apprentice Member

8/16/13 12:55:12 AM#42
Originally posted by onerioi
Re: "Good luck getting new players"  They got me!  I've been playing MMORPGs since the days of Ultima and EQI.  I've gotten bored with most.   I've tried GW2 and TSW recently.  Meh.  To quote another reply "I have played for 2 weeks now and have yet to give Red 5 a single dollar. However I plan on it because despite the games issues it is freaking fun!"  Firefall is FREAKING FUN!  Why?  It's the first true 3D game ever.  You zoom in and the map and you see the contour lines.  Your tactics have to include 3D positioning and flying around.  The world is dynamic.  It will only grow.  I expect to be able to choose to play either side at some point.  I was so impressed that I dropped the $100 for a starter pack.  It's been worth it.  I have a glider that I can take with me anywhere, and a motorcycle.  Freaking Fun!   
Pretty much agree with all of this.  Only been in the game for about 4 hours but having a blast.  Looking forward to more!

User Deleted
9/08/13 2:55:17 PM#43
Originally posted by Mad+Dog
Originally posted by mCalvert
Theyre selling stuff, thus its production.

good point, game is not beta as soon as they start selling stuff.

Im not so sure of this policy any more.

So any game that has a preorder is considered released.

So you pay 50-60$ and cant play a game at all for a few months, until its released. Best case scenario is that you get into BETA by giving them money.

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search