Trending Games | Pirate101 | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,899,990 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,268,944
Red 5 Studios | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 07/09/13)  | Pub:Red 5 Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Firefall Forum » General Discussion » I did try to like it, I tried badly, but...

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search
44 posts found
  azzamasin

Elite Member

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.

2/24/13 3:26:47 AM#41
Played for 15 mins and promtly logged off and uninstalled.  UI is horrible and the bugs are glorious.  Even if it was perfect dont think shooters are my thing.

If your idea of a Sandbox is open FFA Full Loot PvP, full crafted world with minimal support for anything combat then your sandbox ideas are bad! Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

gordiflu

Novice Member

OP  3/25/13 5:13:04 PM#42

I had to necro this, sorry, but I had to.

New milestone patch added.

New content? Actually nothing. The same ridiculously tiny map. Yeah, it's beta. The game is going to launch which exactly the same microscopic map and you will say "it just launched". Then, a year later, with still the same liliput map, you will say "the game is young"... etc. Regardless what you say, the map will still be small. Very small. Way too small.

Guess I ll have to wait for next major patch... again.

samypetrini

Novice Member

3/27/13 9:00:16 AM#43

just to say, it is tiny indeed for an mmo shooter.

but after all the change they maybe and i been playing this game for almost 2 year ( i cant remember a beta that took so long)

you could at least make the effort in thinking they will bring what they mean to. like a bigger map.

and did you try the new content they placed ?

just 1 example that i didnt new at all and surprised me.

tornado when you defeat those you get zoned into a melded place and get to fight the chosen.

its just an upgrade but also new content .

and come on new chosen more then 30 ingame quest, chosen attacking the citys ? whit strategies. not from a a pick up spawn point but they work to the citys from the melding and taking over everything in there path. you never know when it happen this time.

new ingame garage and progression tree and new crafting menu and more.

heck i didnt even checked the PVP side( while i am sure a lot of ppl said it didn't work now but hell no time for it^^)

they keep changing and trying to make this the game ppl want to play it. am sure its not perfect now and not many ppl do like this type of mmo.

but for the ppl that like it wel they are doing there best for them, and they are taking the feedback seriusly not like most other beta game.

just saying is that for a beta tester your opinion are becoming flat.

since the whole time you saying that whit your experience you accumulated over all those beta you played, this game wont promise us what they will. but in the mean time they do are changing a lot.

its like your argument at the begin of this tread need to be reworked again since firefall was totaly something different then at 12/01/2012

you need to try and believe in a beta game more before its out and not compare it to the other beta you been trough

also take this as a feedback not a flame or bash and my english is my 5th languisch so i suck in typing^^

rojoArcueid

Elite Member

"It is double pleasure to deceive the deceiver". - Niccolo Machiavelli

3/27/13 9:11:11 AM#44

Defiance is Firefalls only contender in this open third person world shooter mmo genre. Hopefully Defiance puts enough pressure on RED 5 Studios to get Firefall on its feet. I love Firefall but the lack of content gets depressing after a short game session. While its still beta, the milestone keeps moving forward but the amount of content doesnt look like its moving at all, just changing in place.

I Really hope this game makes a serious contender to Defiance's variety and size of content.

3 Pages « 1 2 3 Search