Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,082 Users Online:0
Games:712  Posts:6,173,563
Red 5 Studios | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 07/09/13)  | Pub:Red 5 Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Firefall Forum » General Discussion » Few questions...

2 posts found
  Raserei

Novice Member

OP  11/30/12 2:11:27 PM#1

1.) How much "RPG" is in this game? (Leveling, items, stats, stuff like that)

2.) What do you use the currency for? (Bismuth, crystallite, etc...?)

3.) Are there classes or just a talent tree you choose skills from?

4.) I been watching gameplay videos and it seems the entire game is just setting up thumpers and defending... Is that it?

Joekra

Novice Member

11/30/12 5:28:37 PM#2
Originally posted by Raserei

1.) How much "RPG" is in this game? (Leveling, items, stats, stuff like that)

2.) What do you use the currency for? (Bismuth, crystallite, etc...?)

3.) Are there classes or just a talent tree you choose skills from?

4.) I been watching gameplay videos and it seems the entire game is just setting up thumpers and defending... Is that it?

1.) You keep getting levels all the time basically and can unlock new items (didn't get too far yet as it was only a weekend)

2.) You craft with that, looked quite cool from what I saw, still have to see how much impact it would have.

3.) They are battleframes. They are basically like classes and you level them up separately, you just dont have to create different characters to try them all, you can exchange them.

4.) That is what it was during the weekend I played (After I ran out of quests to do). I basically tried to put thumpers to get ressources to craft a better thumper as I couldnt get far enough to craft anything else.