Trending Games | Pirate101 | ArcheAge | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,032 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,245,331
Red 5 Studios | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 07/09/13)  | Pub:Red 5 Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Firefall Forum » General Discussion » Borderland graphics?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
24 posts found
  StonesDK

Apprentice Member

9/11/12 11:06:21 AM#21
Originally posted by Leethe

Borderlands-ish. In BL, the textures were illustrated along woth the comic outline on the models. Firefall has the comic outlining but the textures are for the most part realistic, even if the models themselves are highly stylized. The landscape textures are stunning to say the least.

in my opinion.

Again...

Something that can be turned off in options which completely removes the outline thus the comic book look

Vlhad77

Novice Member

10/20/12 6:52:23 PM#22
i can get by with the borderland comic book graphics, but what i like is the informational graphic, used by the i forgot the name of the driller use to drill for the resources that shows how much you got and the integrity, and also when you search for the resources the information that comes back after the wave releases.  That is what caught my eye.
  DAS1337

Advanced Member

11/08/12 1:35:27 AM#23

To be honest.. I don't really focus on my character much... too much jumping, jetpacking, spinning 360 headshots and explosions all over the place to really focus much on how my character looks a little cartoony.

The art style is really nice and the world is built really well, very vertical and fun to explore in.  

DAS1337

Advanced Member

11/08/12 1:36:08 AM#24
Originally posted by Vlhad7734
i can get by with the borderland comic book graphics, but what i like is the informational graphic, used by the i forgot the name of the driller use to drill for the resources that shows how much you got and the integrity, and also when you search for the resources the information that comes back after the wave releases.  That is what caught my eye.

Thumper

Scan Hammer

2 Pages « 1 2 Search