Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Moonrise | Pirate101 | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,594 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,270,068
Red 5 Studios | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 07/09/13)  | Pub:Red 5 Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

5 posts found
  danjerous

Novice Member

OP  9/10/12 12:56:12 PM#1
Been signed up for forever just looking to get in to play such an awesome game anyone have any spare beta ketas they would want to get rid of i would be eternally grateful 
  Krawley

Novice Member

11/24/12 10:07:15 PM#2

HELLO to all i would love to have a beta key please . Im a very active player and also a very good chooter . i've played ( war inc , AVA , Black shot , wolf team , repulse , APB Reloaded )..etc . Gamers with experience is what this game needs and more player meen more fight ,more fight meens more excitement and i know that every gamer in here would love en agree so PLEASE TO ALL THAT MITH HAVE A BETA KEY  LET ME HAVE WON PLEASE . in return ill join your army,clan and or guild witch ever comes furst.

Private message me  end ill get back to you in maximum 3 to 4h thanks for redding 

Ridelynn

Elite Member

11/24/12 10:08:23 PM#3

Originally posted by Krawley
HELLO to all i would love to have a beta key please . Im a very active player and also a very good chooter . i've played ( war inc , AVA , Black shot , wolf team , repulse , APB Reloaded )..etc . Gamers with experience is what this game needs and more player meen more fight ,more fight meens more excitement and i know that every gamer in here would love en agree so PLEASE TO ALL THAT MITH HAVE A BETA KEY  LET ME HAVE WON PLEASE . in return ill join your army,clan and or guild witch ever comes furst.Private message me  end ill get back to you in maximum 3 to 4h thanks for redding 

best post

Searias

Hard Core Member

11/24/12 11:27:00 PM#4
Originally posted by Krawley

HELLO to all i would love to have a beta key please . Im a very active player and also a very good chooter . i've played ( war inc , AVA , Black shot , wolf team , repulse , APB Reloaded )..etc . Gamers with experience is what this game needs and more player meen more fight ,more fight meens more excitement and i know that every gamer in here would love en agree so PLEASE TO ALL THAT MITH HAVE A BETA KEY  LET ME HAVE WON PLEASE . in return ill join your army,clan and or guild witch ever comes furst.

Private message me  end ill get back to you in maximum 3 to 4h thanks for redding 

What are you on? Sounds like good stuff :P KCEF-4RCX-XHMJ-KK44-7D46

Corsair Obsidian 900D Case
Corsair Hydro H110 Extreme Liquid Cooler
Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.80GHz
Asus Maximus V Formula
G.SKILL TridentX Series 16GB DDR3 @ 2400MHz
Samsung 840 pro Series 256GB SSD
Western Digital RED NAS 3TB Storage Drive
Hitachi 2TB Data Storage Drive
2xASUS GTX TITAN SLi
Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution ST1200-G Modular Power Supply

Vaross

MMORPG.COM Staff

11/25/12 11:46:16 AM#5

Please do not necro threads, also there is a sticky for key requests and offers.

You can find it here:  http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/355878/Please-post-beta-key-offers-and-requests-here-NO-Trading.html

Please use it for all further beta key requests and offers.