Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | War Thunder | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,614 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,295,662
Ameridat
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel Q2 2013)  | Pub:XAP Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

5 posts found
  ZombieKen

Advanced Member

Zombie - Dead but still moving.

OP  2/18/13 2:07:01 AM#1

WAC's most recent alpha is wrapping up.   Servers are offline.  No plans yet for additional testing.

MSOTSG with PPE : Massively Single-player Online Task-driven Storyline Game with Purchasable Performance Enhancements *grin*

willstelter

Apprentice Member

2/20/13 10:03:18 PM#2
Exciting stuff. Keep up the good work!
  Mithrundir

Hard Core Member

2/20/13 10:12:56 PM#3
Impressive stuff, look forward to seeing more of this project.

Dozens of MMO's, RTS's, FPS's, etc.

TheAuger

Novice Member

2/24/13 9:46:50 PM#4

I am happy to see that W&C is moving forward once again. It's just too bad that I missed the Alpha test after finally discovering where W&C disapeered to. I Alpha tested a previous version of the game when you had the other site & were using your own forum. All the changes to W&C sound amazing and makes the game completely different from the previous version I tested.

I can't wait till the next testing phase begins.

-TheAuger

Trokarn

Novice Member

3/31/13 8:19:59 AM#5

I too am happy to see WAC moving forward again. I don't know what it is about what you've made so far but I've loved each test since you made RealmLords. I'm disappointed I missed this alpha test, but I hope to make it into the next one. I'm glad to see the direction WAC is going in. It's good to see that the first person shooter-style is still in, I wonder which tester suggested that idea, hehehehe. Anyways, I haven't seen the new rendition of WAC but I'm sure it's great. Keep up the good work, Ken.

-Terk