Trending Games | ArcheAge | Firefall | WildStar | Landmark

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,892 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,226,183
Hi-Rez Studios | Official Site
MMOFPS | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 04/12/12)  | Pub:Hi-Rez Studios
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Tribes Universe Forum » General Discussion » This is not a MMO

5 posts found
  DexterMMO

Novice Member

Am I banned again?

OP  12/10/11 1:02:47 PM#1

Title says Tribes Universe... Official Site takes you to Tribes Ascend. I have played an this is not a MMO.

With that being said i'll be giving out a buddy key... If you enjoy FPS games and want in on a MOBA progression style battle arena fps post in this topic. Will pass the buddy key out later.

Everything I say is my opinion or personal preference. You may or may not find it useful to your cause but regardless I am entitled to it.

feena750

Advanced Member

12/10/11 1:06:42 PM#2

Tribes Universe is the MMO version of Tribes ascend.  Similar to how Torchlight released a non-mmo before their MMO.  I am not sure when Tribes Universe is planned to released, probalby not for a while.

travdoty

Novice Member

12/10/11 2:27:56 PM#3

Yes, second poster is right. Tribes Ascend is kinda the FPS version, and Tribes Universe is definitely an MMO. MMORPG's link may be bad but Universe definitely is the MMO. 

That being said, I'd love to hop in either Universe or Ascend with you on that buddy key! I played Tribes 1 and 2 for years and still play 2 here and there when I want some good old Tribes action.

SHAZBOT!

Laughing-man

Hard Core Member

I thought what I'd do is I'd pretend I was one of those Deaf-mutes.

12/10/11 2:30:23 PM#4

Yeah Hi-Rez is making two tribes games at once.

Strange I know.

BillMurphy

Managing Editor

4/13/12 5:40:01 AM#5

The link redirects because they've stopped production on Universe until Ascend comes out and does its thing.  Universe will be coming "soon".  So we'll keep Ascend listed while we wait for more info on Universe.