Uncharted Waters Online is a free-to-play historic nautical MMORPG developed by Tecmo Koei and published by OG Planet. The game is set within a romanticized version of the Age of Exploration and features the ability for players to conquer a number of neutral territories in the name of their chosen nation, and essentially will let players live, work and play the past, rewriting the 15th century to make their own history. Players can also buy and build ships, allowing for additional customization options, and can even participate in PvP with dozens of players. Players may choose from among 6 nationalities, 3 base classes, and several occupations as they chart their own path on and off the high seas.
- Age of Exploration | UWO does away with the drudgery of hack & slash gameplay, opting instead to allow players to channel their inner Christopher Columbus, Vasco da Gama, Marco Polo, and many other famous explorers.
- 3 Years of Gametime | UWO boasts no less than 3 years of unique playing time, with hundreds and thousands of places, items, and people to discover, explore, and meet.
- Hundreds of Game Objectives | More than 75 professions and 100 skills to master.
- Historical Ships | Choose to buy or build from a wide selection of historical ships, such as the Hansa cog, Baltic galleon, Spanish carrack, Turkish galley, and English frigate.
- Conquer the World | Hundreds of neutral cities wait to be conquered and governed, spreading your influence across the globe.
- Naval PvP | Colossal 100 vs 100 PvP battles!
- Player Land & Housing | Own your own house in a city, or find an island of your own and build a farm to grow crops and raise livestock.