Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Neverwinter | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,817,663 Users Online:0
Games:731  Posts:6,216,182
Techmo Koei | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Historical | Status:Final  (rel Q4 2010)  | Pub:Aeria Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Dynasty Warriors Online Forum » General Discussion » Dynasty Warriors what kind of MMO is it?

2 posts found
  lameninja

Novice Member

OP  2/01/11 9:52:00 PM#1

I there has  been no discussion about this but i have noticed people call it diffrent then others. I think its a MMORPG because its a MMORPG but with like non stop raid/instance mixes called missions. I have never played a game like that. Its a one of a kind. I havent played since Closed Beta so i might be wrong on some details.

What do you think? Argue if you want i just wana get this verified

QuasiRain

Novice Member

"You ain't you if you aren't you".

2/02/11 6:23:31 AM#2

I...think it can still be called an mmoRPG, except you go to "rooms/instances" instead of quest in the world map. It's still a very fun game though. I'm a Dual Fan user by the way, like DaQuiao.

Still, for now DWO is a cool game to play when I want to have a high kill count. Most of the time I stick to Aika Global since the hundreds of enemies you fight there are ACTUAL PLAYERS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6tcySf-VqE

On other times when I want to relax, I play Cardmon Hero.

Then when I want to shoot stuff, I play S4 League, (Warcry isn't out yet) so yeah. XD

<TBA>