Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Age of Wushu

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,794,971 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,195,057
Neojac Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Beta Testing  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Neojac Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Islands of War Forum » General Discussion » Welcome To Islands Of War

7 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  7/20/10 1:09:14 PM#1

I would like to say welcome to the MMORPG community . Islands Of War is a indie developed game thus we are relaying very strongly on its community to make the game a great success and fun to play. If you have been to our website and forum you will notice we take great care in responding to our community. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or on our forum and we could add them to our podcast where you are in direct contact with the developers.

Elitekill4

Apprentice Member

7/20/10 1:54:53 PM#2

Good choice.

Well, it's better than trying to start big and failing.

User Deleted

OP  7/20/10 3:13:17 PM#3
Originally posted by Elitekill4

Good choice.

Well, it's better than trying to start big and failing.

Thanks Elite, what would a MMO game be without players playing it and a strong community.

Cernan

Advanced Member

7/20/10 3:54:52 PM#4

Thanks for taking the time to come and post, along with sharing yoru news.  The current set of images and movies look great.  It's nice to see a character creation screen with a decent site of details.  I hate having to guess what type of character of creating.  Good job and much luck to you guys.

Nephaerius

Advanced Member

7/20/10 4:10:27 PM#5

I've been keeping tabs on this game for a little while and it was nice to see some updates finally hit the site.  Looking forward to giving the game a try when it's possible. 

Twitter: @Nephaerius
Steam: Neph
Xbox 360 GT: Nephaerius

Alubaczewski

Novice Member

7/21/10 2:06:11 AM#6

I'm glad to see that the IOW community is growing!  :)

~Andre

User Deleted

OP  7/21/10 9:36:22 AM#7
Originally posted by Nephaerius

I've been keeping tabs on this game for a little while and it was nice to see some updates finally hit the site.  Looking forward to giving the game a try when it's possible. 

Yes we have been quit for a while as we where updating the whole game from our Beta 1 release. ( That is usually what happens when there is only a few people working on a project hehe) Our next beta release will be coming shortly with a huge difference, as I am sure most of you who has been following the game has already seen from the new screenshots.