Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,309 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,910
Wargaming.net | Play Now
MMOTPS | Genre:Historical | Status:Final  (rel 04/12/11)  | Pub:Wargaming.net
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

World of Tanks Forum » General Discussion » Population Declining?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
25 posts found
  MMOGamer71

Advanced Member

1/09/14 11:23:53 PM#21
Originally posted by sayuu
Originally posted by MMOGamer71
Originally posted by Itsabouteconomics

Im hearing the exact opposite.  War Thunder is starting to bleed players becasue of recent events towards their Beta Testers.

And from some videos on you tube ,  they have a few bugs that are hilarious in regards to ground forces. 

WOT is still being played,  they have a robust EU and RU playerbase.  Im happy with my NA population.  There are enough bad players for my rating to keep climbing, and enough S.Unicums for me to learn from. 

Yes, videos from players breaking the NDA on CBT are trustworthy.

why exactly wouldn't they be trustworthy? is it cause they are " whistle blowing" the developers bullshit?

if that's the case that Snowden fella isn't trustworthy either in regards to the NSA. . . 

/eyeroll

What is there to whistle blow?  The armor side of the game is an exact duplicate of the plane side with pretty standard vehicle progression, vehicle trees and economy.

/eyeroll

Caldrin

Advanced Member

4/11/14 6:44:14 AM#22

Well EU server seems to have a growing population.

Check out the stats on here.

http://wot-news.com/stat/server_old/eu/norm/en

My 3D models
http://dragon3d.webs.com/

forktongue

Novice Member

5/20/14 7:44:24 AM#23

Dude you haven`t heard due to the MM of this game thousands of players are leaving for Warthunder Ground Forces

Due to this Wargaming have implemented Bots to keep servers busy and therefore the chances of a really good game are about 1 in 12 

The game has had a serious backlash from its players and Wargaming are doing nothing to keep there players happy 

(http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/358662-issues-with-matchmaking/page__st__1340#topmost)

Wargaming did a self motivating story about having 1 million followers on Facebook (if you follow us we give you 150 gold ) that sort of thing... and what they dont realise is many of their players have multiple accounts.So in one way all is good 1 million followers and really only 600-700k players.

We mustn`t displace that Wargaming will have made thousands of bogus accounts to keep their mods n devs busy.

But saying when first released they had like 2-4 million players... this game at the beginning was the best thing since sliced bread but due to greed and not listening to players they are uninstalling the game in their droves.

PepperMill

Novice Member

5/21/14 9:12:31 AM#24
Originally posted by forktongue

Dude you haven`t heard due to the MM of this game thousands of players are leaving for Warthunder Ground Forces

Due to this Wargaming have implemented Bots to keep servers busy and therefore the chances of a really good game are about 1 in 12 

The game has had a serious backlash from its players and Wargaming are doing nothing to keep there players happy 

Wargaming did a self motivating story about having 1 million followers on Facebook (if you follow us we give you 150 gold ) that sort of thing... and what they dont realise is many of their players have multiple accounts.So in one way all is good 1 million followers and really only 600-700k players.

We mustn`t displace that Wargaming will have made thousands of bogus accounts to keep their mods n devs busy.

But saying when first released they had like 2-4 million players... this game at the beginning was the best thing since sliced bread but due to greed and not listening to players they are uninstalling the game in their droves.

What I am getting from you.  You are unhappy with World of Tanks.  You speculate that people actually are leaving the game based on the people who say they are leaving the game.  You speculate on a lot of other aspects of the game.  You are confusing your speculations with facts.

I play World of Tanks.  The releases and patches have been buggy leading to anger and frustration.  The game itself is still good and fun to play.   I only have trouble getting into battles after 1 in the morning local time.  Even then I can shift servers from NA East to NA West.  So the player population seems adequate for playing.

The teams in random battles are random.  They are balanced based on the capabilities of the individual tanks.  Sometimes this leads to dramatic imbalance when there are more capable players on one team than the other.  Each player can still have a good game regardless of the match making.  If it wasn't random it would get stale.  

The players that are more interested in watching their stats more than they are playing the game get angry when the match is unbalanced against them.    Nothing is going to change that.  Ragers will rage.

Rydeson

Elite Member

6/04/14 7:30:12 AM#25
Originally posted by LordLeMoyne
This wouldn't surprise me.  I cringe every time I want to play and log on, just to see the same rude immature community and 90% of people who don't even care how  well they play, ruining my stats.  I like the game, but the community is an absolute turn-off.

I agree 110%.. The game fosters some of the worst behavior I have run across.. I thought WoW "gear score" fiasco was bad.. That is nothing compared to the WN8 stat players in Tanks..  What I would like to see if for Wargaming.net separate the two types of players.. There are those that play the game for casual past time.. and others that treat it like an professional Esport league.. Now I would hate to segregate the 2 category of customers.. However one way to address this would be to prohibit the use of WN8 date in public random play.. The recording and use of stats should be in Team, Clan and League play only.. 

2 Pages « 1 2 Search