Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Firefall | Landmark

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,872 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,226,138
Wargaming.net | Play Now
MMOTPS | Genre:Historical | Status:Final  (rel 04/12/11)  | Pub:Wargaming.net
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

5 posts found
  BigWaagh

Apprentice Member

OP  10/26/12 9:59:17 AM#1
World Of Tanks won the Golden Joystick for MMO of the Year.  Game keeps getting better and better.  If you have not tried it and enjoy blowing up tanks it is free to play give it a try.
  RavingRabbid

Advanced Member

Remember Rabbids cant play MMO's, but they can dance!

10/26/12 10:01:33 AM#2
Originally posted by BigWaagh
World Of Tanks won the Golden Joystick for MMO of the Year.  Game keeps getting better and better.  If you have not tried it and enjoy blowing up tanks it is free to play give it a try.

Agreed!

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
Playing: SWTOR, Marvel Heroes and WOT.

ignore_me

Apprentice Member

10/26/12 10:09:18 AM#3
Great game. It's my go-to game if nothing else to play, and its almost always fun.

Survivor of the great MMORPG Famine of 2011

cptndunsel

Advanced Member

11/20/12 9:22:30 PM#4

WOT is not an MMO - its a small scale sandbox shooter. CW is the only thing that approaches a persistent environment, and even that is nothing more than a larger sandbox that resets.

And yet this won MMO award. Just shows that stuffing the ballot box will yield whatever result you want.

Hokie

Elite Member

Hey Devs, just so you know. The more you give us to play with, the more we play.

11/20/12 9:30:01 PM#5

Not really sure how it won an MMO award. Its a multiplayer lobby game...

Congrat's to Wargaming no matter what.

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."