Trending Games | Pirate101 | Guild Wars 2 | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,171 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,269,061
EA Vancouver | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Real Life | Status:Final  (rel 07/27/10)  | Pub:Electronic Arts
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Need for Speed World Forum » General Discussion » Endless load times for multi player maches

4 posts found
  freejackmack

Novice Member

OP  9/05/12 12:00:53 AM#1
Endless load times for  multi player maches makes me want to spend all kinds of money on this game~ NOT!
  Robokapp

Elite Member

The only luck I had today was to have you as my opponent.

9/05/12 12:03:11 AM#2
there's a trick. if you hide the UI (forgot keybing) and you see cars on road, you need to restart the game. if you're the only car you're still loading.

fatboy21007

Novice Member

9/05/12 12:03:14 AM#3
nvm
  freejackmack

Novice Member

OP  9/15/12 6:11:54 AM#4

Ok so there was an update for the game and things seem better. So i just wanted to follow up with the progress and some suggestions for settings.

The endless load times are gone as far as I can see from a short play session yesterday after i patched the game. However i did get disconnected which happens in every single mmo; i had the game freeze as well; it happens to the best of games.

I had some game load time improvements from using a trick in the SWTOR forms. Just right click on the launcher shortcut and go to properties/compatibility and put a check in run in xp service pack 3 compatibility mode and for giggles i selected disable desktop composition and run as admin.

I love team evade races and the game is really nice except for the weird effects of lag or desincrinization between players.

So enjoy hope it helps.