Trending Games | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,921,852 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,314,631
Bigpoint | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 2011)  | Pub:Bigpoint
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Browser | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
Browser GameOut of date info? Let us know!

Battlestar Galactica Online Forum » General Discussion » Any More Storyline Missions?

2 posts found
  Krelian

Advanced Member

My new motto; Nothing worth saying takes less than a giant wall of (kinda)structured text! :D

OP  2/18/12 12:16:01 PM#1

Greetings, i tried this game a while back, (it might have been 8-10 months or so-if memory serves),

and i had really liked it (despite its flaws),

BUT one thing pushed me back from the game, and that was the almost total lack of any real/meaty storyline missions.

You see, i remember that once you created your pilot, you ran through a FEW initial TRAINING missions which also provided you with a background storyline, BUT ONCE these (training) missions were over, the game was BASICALLY-COMPLETLY made of what i could call ''side-missions'', but NO-REAL storyline missions to look forward to.

(for some wierd reason that i wont go into here, this system of ''no overarching storyline thingy'' works in EVE online for me, BUT i cannot accept it in Battlestar Galactica Online... :(    )

So here i am, asking; Since i have left the game (about 8+ months ago) did the developers of BSGO add any new (over-arching) storylinemissions at all?

Thank you for your time.

OSF8759

Novice Member

3/05/12 4:35:46 PM#2

They aren't side missions, they're dailies. The "content" of BSGO is PvP, and only PvP.