Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,821,641 Users Online:0
Games:731  Posts:6,216,953
Vindictus (VIN)
devCAT | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 2010)  | Pub:Nexon
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Vindictus Forum » General Discussion » Petition Against Nexon America

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
27 posts found
  Warband

Novice Member

1/18/13 2:51:21 PM#21
Originally posted by DukeDu
They IP block my country on top of that.

There's a reason for that. Vindictus is quite litterally uses the hosts computers as a server relying on there internet speed. Meaning if you tried to host a game it'd terrible for anyone else trying join in that game. and if you log into some else game you would put in extra strain on there computer affecting the experience for them any anoyone they're with. It's annoying but they're not just randomly blocking you for no reason. It's just a major design issue with the game.

Chivalry1978

Novice Member

Life is a game, just without a reset button

6/08/13 11:19:54 PM#22

Nexon has long been known to be one of the worst providers of f2p games. When it was announced the aquired the license for Navy field 2 many die hard Navy field players said they would not touch it. I was willing to give nexon credit and hope they leaned from the past. That they would ensure the Legacy of Navy field would continue and bring forth a new era in historical naval combat. I was mistaken.

Nexon put several demands on SD enternet that required some make shift coding of the game which in turn has made it unstable on a good day. Part of this was a constant drain on two core stats needed to play your ship. Morale and Stamina. While many f2p games have such aspect they also have a relatively decent regen rate or if you subscribe no drain at all. Instead Nexon wants you to constantly buy items that have a 7 day life span. thus forcing you to shell out money to the tune of about 60 a month. One of the great aspects of Nf was you didnt need to spend alot in order to be good at it or even survive. And most of the players would continue to spend money to support it because they felt they were getting their money's worth.

Now Nf2 is available in Europe, and Japan. NA had a cbt over 2 months ago and since then has not gotten word 1 about a obt, a website with a forum, hell they dont even have a twitter feed. There is absolutely no interactions with the community other then banning players off their face book for asking why is it taking so long when others had a short turn around. And to make this worse they have region restricted the games so you cant even play in the eu with your friends like we use to do in Nf1. Nexon doesnt care about its customers. Only their money. To bad they missed that important lesson in school about keeping your customer base happy. 

So I call apon everyone to stop supporting Nexon. Do not play their games, Do not pay them money, Let them fall. They are already over extended in aquisitions and we can bring them fall just like thq fell. If these companies want our money, they better start acting like it and start treating us right. And if not. We bring them down. Fuck a petition. Cash speaks volumes. So starve them out and you will see a change. And if not well at least its one more parasitic mmo company gone.

yucklawyers

Novice Member

9/21/13 8:20:04 AM#23

Nexon are simply one of the greediest publishers out there and will milk their suckers dry.

That's all.

ray12k

Apprentice Member

9/21/13 8:59:06 AM#24
Originally posted by TwoThreeFour
Originally posted by Neoyoshi

Has anyone even ever tried speaking against Nexon? i mean they are just a Company filled with people. It's not like they are "God's" or anything.

Is it me or do people tend to assume nothing can be done?

People who don't really have a reason to care as long as they are getting their paychecks. Working in the mmorpg industry for a publisher, is not exactly a dream job.  It is not like Nexon is SquareEnix.

nexon at a whole only rehashes asian mmos. The western market gets the 3 day old sushi...

Raquis

Novice Member

9/21/13 9:08:00 AM#25

nexon refuses to let us play in south-Africa the eu server whats wrong with them.

I don't know if other countries can play outside of the usa.

nexon you suck so bad.

MacroPlanet

Novice Member

Astronomy, art, games, and a cup of coffee.

11/24/13 5:34:56 PM#26
Tried this game and realized I cannot stand item market games.  The world reminded me of a chat room.  Plus I have a problem being charged $15 to just change my hair and outfit.  Uninstall.

Best MMORPG:
Ultima Online
EVE Online
World of Warcraft
DayZ

Braindome

Elite Member

11/24/13 6:00:17 PM#27
Originally posted by yucklawyers

Nexon are simply one of the greediest publishers out there and will milk their suckers dry.

That's all.

This.

I respect your passion OP and it's true when consumers band together a difference can be made, but the fact is I don't personally care for Nexon or any of the games they develop and in general fixing one problem with them will just be a blip on the radar of the massive problems in general that need to be fixed with the company and personally do you feel like babysitting them?

Good luck with the petition, but Nexon really sealed their fate with me as a consumer whenever they did a finally cash grab with Dungeon Fighter Online knowing good and well it was going to be closed down. I don't have confidence in them overall so I just choose to not support them, that is my petition. 

2 Pages « 1 2 Search