Vindictus is a free-to-play action-MMORPG developed by devCAT and published by Nexon. The game originally hails from Korea where it is known as Mabinogi: Heroes, and serves as a prequel to the popular Nexon MMORPG, Mabinogi. Vindictus is developed on Valve's Source engine and features fast-paced combat, cloth physics, and the ability to weaponize objects in the environment.
- The Story | The land is desolate, and people cower together in makeshift settlements away from the beasts that roam freely, awaiting The Legend: the promised paradise of Erinn.
- Brutal Physics | The Source Engine allows for interactive and destructible environments, but more importantly, lots of gruesome and creative ways to take down opponents.
- Customizable Gear | Delve into dangerous dungeons to find resources needed for crafting, then enchant those items with magic stats, and even color them with dyes.
- Party Play | Team with other players to take down boss creatures.
- Marketplace | Buy and sell items from the relative safety of town.
- Fishing | Take a break from adventuring to relax on a fishing boat.
- Guilds | Join or create a guild of allies to help make survival easier.