Trending Games | ArcheAge | Pirate101 | Wasteland 2 | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,858,009 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,243,544
TQ Digital / Ubisoft
MMORTS | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 05/30/08)  | Pub:TQ Digital Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Heroes of Might and Magic Online Forum » General Discussion » SOS! I cannot play SOS! I cannot play Heroes of Might and Magic!Heroes of Might and Magic!

4 posts found
  broodwar

Novice Member

OP  7/07/11 5:15:40 AM#1
I have just heard about Heros of Might and Magic has come out with an online verision and its official website is: {mod edit}

However, when i've tried to play, it mentions that my IP was limited. WTF!

Please help me! I am a hardcore player of HoMM series, I love this game! I love Ubisoft!

Hard Core Member

7/07/11 5:18:24 AM#2

Ye I'm sure that's the official website...

What do you know, that is the website, I appologise.

Kyleran

Bitter Vet™

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

7/07/11 5:36:27 AM#3

Yep, that's an Asia only version per the website you linked.

UBI-Soft has another Hero's game called Might and Magic, Heroes Kingdom which I think is for the west, at this website.

http://mightandmagicheroeskingdoms.ubi.com/en/

No idea if they are the same game though

Arrogant, Dismissive, Elitist, you speak as if these are bad things?
Kyleran - Bitter Vet ™ since 2006
"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Digna

Advanced Member

The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp.

7/07/11 5:41:18 AM#4
Originally posted by Kyleran

Yep, that's an Asia only version per the website you linked.

UBI-Soft has another Hero's game called Might and Magic, Heroes Kingdom which I think is for the west, at this website.

http://mightandmagicheroeskingdoms.ubi.com/en/

No idea if they are the same game though

The above link is the Heroes game that is bieng promoted on the Heroes VI game site along with HoMM6 (of course) which is now in playable beta (with pre-order).