Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,785,116 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,192,699
Quad Software
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Limitless Horizons Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Mourning Forum » General Discussion » Have a few questions ..thx

2 posts found
  Deathsoul

Novice Member

OP  3/21/05 1:15:38 PM#1
HI, I stumbled upon your site(nice site btw), and have a few questions. I am coming here because I would like to get some opionions and answers. I currently play L2 and have been for about 1 year. I was looking into going inactive on L2 to play mourning. I ahve seen alot of likes and dislikes about the game and current registered players.  I guess I want to know what you all would rate this game, I know they are having alot of problems etc. I  am sick of the CS in L2 , they just suck. Player base isnt as good as it was this time last year. Do you think its worth the time to leave L2 to check this game out, or go wait for Dark and LIght ?  Thx  
  Bilas

Novice Member

3/21/05 1:28:25 PM#2

Originally posted by Deathsoul
HI, I stumbled upon your site(nice site btw), and have a few questions. I am coming here because I would like to get some opionions and answers. I currently play L2 and have been for about 1 year. I was looking into going inactive on L2 to play mourning. I ahve seen alot of likes and dislikes about the game and current registered players.  I guess I want to know what you all would rate this game, I know they are having alot of problems etc. I  am sick of the CS in L2 , they just suck. Player base isnt as good as it was this time last year. Do you think its worth the time to leave L2 to check this game out, or go wait for Dark and LIght ?  Thx  

Well neither Mourning or D&L are out yet.  Also there is no real date as to when they will be out. D&L looks to be out  in late April or May but it probably will go back some.  Mourning was supposed to be out March 15th but missed the date.  I am really looking forward to D&L it just sounds so much what I am looking for from PvP to large areas to roam, weather... ect...  I was looking forward to Mourning but some things have put me off of that for now.

Good luck,

Bilas

'She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?"