Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Destiny | Star Trek Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,566 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,240,782
Quad Software
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Limitless Horizons Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Mourning Forum » General Discussion » Mourning users/admins hate mmorpg.com?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
23 posts found
  DerfelCadarn

Novice Member

3/21/05 10:16:07 AM#21

Everything you said here mancer, has hurt your rep then help it. It just proves you have free speech issues. Your mods and devolpers have said very negatives things about this site-

Scaris

Novice Member

3/21/05 11:17:35 AM#22

Originally posted by Egomancer
No, last time I checked the topic was: 'Mourning users/admins hate mmorpg.com?'. I am a Mourning admin and as I said I do not hate mmorpg.com. You must be aware that mmorpg.com is the company and the staff not the people that post here. You are NOT mmorpg.com (except the case you are a Cyber Creations employee).

No, I do not have a problem with freedom and free speach, but I have a problem with the criminals and people that do not obey law. If you see someone killing a person and you try to stop that guy this means that you are against freedom?

This whole problem with me/us threatening someone to sue as you could see was a right thing to do because in the end we found out that he was 'misinformed'. If I did not stand for the truth right now on this forum the same person would claim that he saw that we stole those money.

On this forum there are a lot of false information. I do not want you to line behind me, I want people to tell what they think and I want them not to insult others and tell obvious lies. Do I want too much?

Andrei Gireada

Right thing? You used a double barrel shotgun to kill a fly. The fly is dead, and half the wall behind it. I suggest you learn some professionalism and diplomacy. And as seen above, you may not have said anything about this site, but others in the Mourning staff have. All of you represent the Mourning staff, if one speaks wrong, you all do until such time as the company speaks against the comments of the person misrepresenting the company.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

Bilas

Novice Member

3/21/05 11:23:22 AM#23

Originally posted by Fadeus

Originally posted by Egomancer
No, last time I checked the topic was: 'Mourning users/admins hate mmorpg.com?'. I am a Mourning admin and as I said I do not hate mmorpg.com. You must be aware that mmorpg.com is the company and the staff not the people that post here. You are NOT mmorpg.com (except the case you are a Cyber Creations employee).

No, I do not have a problem with freedom and free speach, but I have a problem with the criminals and people that do not obey law. If you see someone killing a person and you try to stop that guy this means that you are against freedom?

This whole problem with me/us threatening someone to sue as you could see was a right thing to do because in the end we found out that he was 'misinformed'. If I did not stand for the truth right now on this forum the same person would claim that he saw that we stole those money.

On this forum there are a lot of false information. I do not want you to line behind me, I want people to tell what they think and I want them not to insult others and tell obvious lies. Do I want too much?

Andrei Gireada

Right thing? You used a double barrel shotgun to kill a fly. The fly is dead, and half the wall behind it. I suggest you learn some professionalism and diplomacy. And as seen above, you may not have said anything about this site, but others in the Mourning staff have. All of you represent the Mourning staff, if one speaks wrong, you all do until such time as the company speaks against the comments of the person misrepresenting the company.

Well said! 

'She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?"

2 Pages « 1 2 Search