Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Neverwinter | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,849,647 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,223,344
Perfect World Beijing | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/09/11)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Forsaken World Forum » General Discussion » This game worth looking into?

6 posts found
  Electrolytez

Novice Member

OP  10/03/11 11:36:56 PM#1

Looking for a new MMO to kill some time until SWTOR. What are your guys opinion on this game; is it fun, worth getting into the game now, and how iis the late game?

Entropy14

Apprentice Member

10/03/11 11:37:59 PM#2

depends its F2P so the more you are willing to spend the easier it will be.

farfanugon

Novice Member

blaw blaw blaw

10/17/11 12:21:03 PM#3

Skip it and keep on looking ,

Its the same old PWE game. no support , no balancing , no fun with out the use of tons of cash shop . its really not worth your time .

Why start a game that you know from day 1 if anything goes wrong it wont be fixxed .

save your money and time try a differant game. { one thats not a PWE game}

MadDemon64

Hard Core Member

Why is it that fantasy trolls are vulnerable to fire, but internet trolls thrive on flame wars?

10/18/11 8:39:11 AM#4

I would say it is worth it to get the game.  It is fairly enjoyable, at least untill you reach the halfway point.  Then you get a lot of "reach x level" quests which are annoying, but tolerable so long as you do  them occasionally.

I would say download the game and try it.  Will not cost you a dime, unless you get sucked into the game and want to use the cash shop.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

legendsolo

Apprentice Member

11/22/11 11:30:13 AM#5

My opinion about fw,

after a few weeks when you reach 40+ it  starts feeling like a chore every day you will most like do the same (dailies and campfire with your guild)

its a fact that this game is p2w like every pwe game? havent played them all and most like will never do.

they promised us a list of great features but we havent seen them...(havent played lately but im positif godsystem and territorial war arent implemented ?)

a few months ago i came back to have a look what changed, to be honest? not much.

but,  yeah you can always download it and  make  your own opinion about fw, its not that big (4gb?)

anemis

Novice Member

I would rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I am not.

8/27/12 4:31:59 AM#6

Hello to everyone.

I am seeking for a new MMO and after I search a lot, I decided to start FW. Everything was good but when I read this posts lots of questions apeared on my mind =)

Well, it is still downloading. Is it really dont worth to give it a shot? Or you guys have changed your minds???