Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | WildStar | Swordsman

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,684 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,175,335
Perfect World Beijing | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/09/11)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Forsaken World Forum » General Discussion » Chains of Kluer Expansion Out Now,,,,?

1 posts found
  Krelian

Apprentice Member

My new motto; Nothing worth saying takes less than a giant wall of (kinda)structured text! :D

OP  8/08/11 5:04:59 PM#1

Well, the title says it all, IMO:D.

The new expansion along with the ''mounted combat'' features etc out and playable now`?

AND IF SO, what are your experiences of the mounted combat system in the game, as well as your general satisfaction of the Cash Shop?

Im asking coz this game, along with aion and wow and aoc are the ones that i intend to play soon (will pick one)

I think Forsaken world seems kinda interesting in its own way because of some of its ''unique-ish'' race+class combos, and its opportunity to engage in mounted combat (aoc also has it, i guess)

BUT IF* the new update is not out yet, OR the update is out, but generally (for mounts and stuff etc) the cash shop costs are MORE than 10$-15$ a month, than ill prolly have to look elsewhere.

Thank you all for the answers!!