Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft | Shards | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,496 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,294,702
Perfect World Beijing | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 03/09/11)  | Pub:Perfect World Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Forsaken World Forum » General Discussion » Perfect World issues logging in

5 posts found
  FrodoFragins

Advanced Member

OP  1/17/12 10:53:40 AM#1

I had created an account to try Forsaken World but had forgotten the password.  I've tried the PW password reset, it changes the password but refuses to let me log into my account. 

I remember having some similar issues with them in the past.  Any suggestions on how to get this working?  Maybe I should just create a new account?  I sent an email to support but who knows how long that will take to get sorted.

Cacaphony

Tipster

1/17/12 10:55:38 AM#2

Can't you use either a Perfect World login, or a Cryptic log in? I think both works.

Ikeda

Hard Core Member

1/17/12 11:06:15 AM#3

I don't know about PW.  I know that at the selection screen I had the choice to choose Cryptic or PW and I used my Cryptic one with no issues (and this was from WAY BACK).

SWTOR: F2P or Premium? Want Galactic Strongholds early? http://www.swtor.com/r/LbMdN7 Use the referral for 7 days of subscriber access. Unlock your GS today!

FrodoFragins

Advanced Member

OP  1/17/12 12:01:24 PM#4

I don't have a cryptic account and when I select to create one it uses the PW account creation.

FrodoFragins

Advanced Member

OP  1/17/12 12:11:07 PM#5

The problem seems to be that when they ask for my username, they really want my email address.  Even though when you request your username in the case you forgot it they use something totally different.

Although neither username works for the actual client at the moment.  It states that there's an invalid username or pw, but I'm hoping it's because the game is offline.

I hate perfect world ...