Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,857,397 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,243,104
Lingo Soft | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 2010)  | Pub:IGG
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

5 posts found
  trikki

Novice Member

OP  4/20/10 5:08:50 AM#1

Hear the female mob hitting you,sounds very familiar and the male mob dying sound.Guest log sounds.Thats just shameless.

Straight from the wow.

Margulis

Advanced Member

4/22/10 2:24:43 AM#2

There are other sounds stolen also, like discarding unwanted items I believe is the same sound.  There were a few others but I forgot what.

xeno2k1

Novice Member

4/23/10 8:02:16 PM#3
Originally posted by Margulis

There are other sounds stolen also, like discarding unwanted items I believe is the same sound.  There were a few others but I forgot what.

Lol you guys crack me up'

1st i need to grab my flame proof cloak plus 9000! done

Ok there not stolen sounds Lol funny stuff here . The sounds you hear a part of a developer tools set,Most pre built engines<like  steam games,unreal engine games,hero engine etc hell even torqe> there put in to sub until you add you own sounds voices etc.I wouldnt be suprised that soon <beta> they will be updated. Just because a orc sounds like a world of warcraft orc does not mean its Stolen Rofl.I have played many games that have same or very close sounding effects etc...

Research a lil before you start accusing   

End of Line;

User Deleted
4/23/10 8:05:46 PM#4
Originally posted by xeno2k1

Ok there not stolen sounds Lol funny stuff here . The sounds you hear a part of a developer tools set,Most pre built engines there put in to sub until you add you own sounds voices etc.I wouldnt be suprised that soon they will be updated. Just because a orc sounds like a world of warcraft orc does not mean its Stolen Rofl.I have played many games that have same or very close sounding effects etc...

End of Line;

Exactly. The WoW team did not have the cash back in the day. The question is what will they do now? Re-record?

xeno2k1

Novice Member

4/23/10 8:08:59 PM#5
Originally posted by Hrothmund
Originally posted by xeno2k1

Ok there not stolen sounds Lol funny stuff here . The sounds you hear a part of a developer tools set,Most pre built engines there put in to sub until you add you own sounds voices etc.I wouldnt be suprised that soon they will be updated. Just because a orc sounds like a world of warcraft orc does not mean its Stolen Rofl.I have played many games that have same or very close sounding effects etc...

End of Line;

Exactly. The WoW team did not have the cash back in the day. The question is what will they do now? Re-record?

I'm so glad that there are still peeps on this site that  have knowledge of game building, making ..

I hope they do even though its funny to hear a gnome sound death when i kill a geomancer,makes me laugh:)