Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | War Thunder | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,607 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,295,623
Lingo Soft | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 2010)  | Pub:IGG
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Tales of Fantasy Forum » General Discussion » Don't waste your time

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
28 posts found
  xbot7

Novice Member

4/09/10 3:07:09 AM#21

peopel: lern to talk please:

u say: its shit

u dont say: why!

give more details, or say nothing.

Saorlan

Novice Member

The Facophany

4/09/10 5:22:03 AM#22

Dude, learn to type before posting.

"peopel" .....

xbot7

Novice Member

4/09/10 6:27:54 AM#23

: )

i am very sory for typing like i did 

i always miss the right keys : )

think about what i TRY to say, not what i actually do, hehe

cheers.

Ruethus

Novice Member

4/11/10 4:36:21 AM#24
Originally posted by dknifton

please dont post again your english makes u sound retarded or are you?

I understand proper punctuation and grammar like to make us all feel as though we're smart, but just because English appears to be someone's second language is no need to be a total douche.

Now, about this game.  Should I spend my time giving it a shot?  Does it have potential in any way, shape or form?  If not, then Why?  Also, I was a little curious about what :

* Notice: If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, installation on the C:/ disk is NOT recommended.

...was/is all about on the download page.

gordunk

Novice Member

4/11/10 11:37:03 AM#25

if anyone would like to explain WHY the game supposedly sucks...before it's even out, PLEASE tell us before we waste our time.

If you cannot give a good reason, or as many of you have demonstrated, a coherent response in understandable english, then I have no choice but to label you a hater and move on.  I'm not a huge fan of IGG since all they seem to publish are point-and-click 2.5d isometric piles of crap, but this game looks like it has potential.

gordunk Xfire Miniprofile
  Southpaw.Gamer

Advanced Member

Full Sail University - Game Design Student

4/11/10 11:49:29 AM#26

Just to add my two cents if a game is giving away keys to a CB / Alpha build doesn't that mean the developers should have enough faith for the public eye to see their work?  I for one saw all the pretty bright colors and fantasy mounts and closed the window lest I die from seeing yet another crap anime-style MMO.

Long story short they are giving away keys, that to me means it should at this point be in open beta.  I'm glad I didn't download this crap.

Full Sail University - Game Design

farfanugon

Novice Member

blaw blaw blaw

4/12/10 12:20:30 AM#27

here ill help

the games ill thought out . the games NPCs nonstop spam the chat box , honestly nonstop. You can not block the npc chat or in any way disable it.

the npc needed for quest are all blockable , a person on a mount can sit on a npc and go AFK , that npc then can no longer be used untill that person comes back. there is no shuffle back space or auto target for npcs.

mounts are given at a very low lvl i think it was lvl 5 if you do not see that as a fault look to the line above.

dropped items for the same like do not stack , you have a very small "i honestly did not count i think " 20 slot bag. that is full in mins. dropped items upto lvl 17 npc for nothing 1-2 coins per item . on a 3 hour grind with luck you can earn the coin needed for 3 or 4 hp pots , but you just used 40 in the grind.

the games timeing is way WAY off . I recall a instance that i had to swim in a quest to the bottom of a lake , as i was running back to the quest giver "quest done" my hp bar kept going down , just as it was all but gone i noticed the [holding your breath] icon still flashing , but im 2 screens away from the water ? i drown on dry land.

the monsters are cookie cutters . now dont get me wrong maybe it all changes after lvl 20 tho the few i talked to over 20 while playing all tend to agree with me the state of the game was poor .

and the # 1 resson to prove the game is a waste of your time ,......." drum roll please" .......... there cash shop was up and running in CBT , not just there to look at . ohh nice the cash shops up. no it was then and is still now up and running.

im sorry but a CBT game with a running cash shop thats just to much. That just tells you point in fact this game should you chose to play it will be purely PTW

i hope this post cleared up some of the above posts with facts other than " this game suxs"

Sureth

Novice Member

4/14/10 7:38:56 PM#28

Locked for trolling,

2 Pages « 1 2 Search