Trending Games | Destiny | ArcheAge | WildStar | Mythborne

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,164 Users Online:0
Games:738  Posts:6,238,425
HonourBound Ltd.
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Honourbound/Alchemic Dream
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Linux | Out of date info? Let us know!

Adellion Forum » General Discussion » Only One Problem

5 posts found
  mike470

General Correspondent

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand" - Randy Pausch

OP  2/13/08 7:26:46 PM#1

As I look over this game, there is only one possible problem that i see in the future.  And this problem is open PvP mixed in with permanent death.  Now I LOVE PvP, but I am not a fan of permanent death.  What if your one week is over, and u decide to walk out in the open.  Then there is a much highe rleveled person there, and he decides to attack.  Just like that your dead, unable to play this character again.

That is my one fear of having a game which mixes these two ingredients together.

Haynsoul

Novice Member

8/15/08 8:21:31 AM#2

If they do add open pvp+perma death they should at least add a bounty system for pkers to discourage that type of behavior.

RedMonster

Novice Member

9/25/08 5:29:39 PM#3

The PKer still risks a lot when he attacks another palyer, I would think.

Gehax

Novice Member

12/03/08 6:21:20 PM#4

From what I hear its not level based so I'd be more worried about gangs of players, that being said that would be rarer. Also this game seems to be more of a simulation type thing like EVE with a active economy

versulas

Advanced Member

10/12/09 3:16:02 PM#5

perma death >< ...and I thought darkfall was bad.

In a sense though, this would kind of be like how it was in .hack, where if  you died, you had to start over =/