Trending Games | Trove | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | Shroud of the Avatar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,766,102 Users Online:0
Games:720  Posts:6,186,085
Square Enix
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 05/18/10)  | Pub:Gamepot USA, Inc.
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Fantasy Earth Zero Forum » General Discussion » cool marketing, great video graphics, horrible ingame graphics..

5 posts found
  xbot7

Novice Member

OP  5/16/10 1:43:17 AM#1

and controls.. 

not even any recent resolution ..

that thing is so unbelieveable ugly..

plz , devs.. make it look better ;D

User Deleted
5/16/10 11:44:48 AM#2
Originally posted by xbot7

and controls.. 

not even any recent resolution ..

that thing is so unbelieveable ugly..

plz , devs.. make it look better ;D

I have to admit that I wasn't fond of the controls, if I remember correctly, and the graphics are a bit dated.  Graphics could look better.

Actually I have no problem with old graphics if the game rocks, ffxi for me rocks, so I'll give it a pass for the graphics.

I didn't play fez enough to comment on the gameplay/ mechanics.

I'll probably give it another try but controls are important to me so if I don't feel the controls rock then, for me, the game doesn't.

I am not saying anyone else "should" agree with me or "should" like this or that part of the game.

I think everyone "should" play games they enjoy.  

Cheers     :D

What if a game's control scheme is less than satisfactory?

I just don't play the game.
I learn the controls anyway.
Doesn't matter since controls are never important.
I can't wait for neural interfaces so I don't need controls.
(login to vote)
  Dohnovahn

Novice Member

Ready to take on the world~

6/15/10 2:32:41 PM#3

The reason the graphic look the way they are is because its an old games this game existed in asia for many years before it came in our direction, the graphics look dated because the game is indeed dated.

The Paladin

leonheart87

Novice Member

7/07/10 3:56:54 PM#4

I like the graphics. Reminds me of the Final Fantasy Tactics series.

VanadromArda

Highlighted Blogger

3/06/11 8:05:45 PM#5

You're all incorrect. The graphics are they way they are because the game was one of the first of its kind to introduce mass scale war and 50 v 50 battles. When you're in a war of that size, you understand WHY the graphics seem lacking.. Because there is SO much happening everywhere you don't really care about or even see details. Never judge the game by the towns, the war is where the game was strongest.

Shame it's going away in the US.