Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,329 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,960
NCSoft | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Blade & Soul Forum » General Discussion » Ncsoft Q4 Conference Call - B&S Is Not Likely Coming To Na This Year

5 posts found
  skyline385

Advanced Member

OP  2/13/14 2:44:06 AM#1

http://m.mt.co.kr/new/view.html?no=2014021312270662952

Translated - "This year, Blade & Soul (the Blade & Soul) since the commercialization of China, Japan, Taiwan, Russia is expected to be released in sequence "

Hate shit like this. It's gonna probably die off by the time it comes here, if it ever does.

AmbrosiaAmor

Novice Member

2/24/14 8:13:15 AM#2

Does not seem that it will be released this year. Your source is way more substantial than mine, but I'll add it anyways.

Note the following:

Original thread can be found here

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topi...son-for-delay/

It seems that the OP was "forced" to remove the chat log. Earliest estimates now put B&S for a 2015 release (if it ever releases). 2 main reasons: Too many MMOs (i.e. generic) currently flooding the western market and they want to focus on Wildstar for the western market.

TalulaRose

Hard Core Member

2/24/14 8:39:43 AM#3

I wouldn't release in the NA market either. The NA market has shown they are fickle and don't like anything in any game.

Just read these forums...its a shining example of the NA community...fragmented groups that bitch about everything.

DMKano

Elite Member

2/24/14 9:09:31 AM#4
Originally posted by TalulaRose

I wouldn't release in the NA market either. The NA market has shown they are fickle and don't like anything in any game.

Just read these forums...its a shining example of the NA community...fragmented groups that bitch about everything.

These forums are not indicative of the NA market - they are just indicative of posters on this site.

Also I agree with lack of traction and not wanting to have 2 competing products, that's a lot more plausible than NA market being fickle.

bcbully

Elite Member

2/24/14 9:17:04 AM#5
Originally posted by TalulaRose

This. The rest of the world pvps and pves. In the west we have the pixel counting pve only player.