Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | EverQuest Next | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,908 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,313,097
NCSoft | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

4 posts found
  Tidel

Advanced Member

OP  2/13/14 5:11:02 PM#1
Does guessing an ID/SSN or whatever somehow affect the individual if I guess theirs? I don't want to do it and have it affect someone.
  Panther2103

Hard Core Member

2/13/14 5:13:09 PM#2
You can play the Chinese one without an ID number, it accepts any number as an ID and it automatically says you are 18. If you are attempting to play the Korean version of the game the KSSN required can affect an individual, because they limit gaming there, if it's used by more than 3 people then something happens, I can't really remember what.
  Tidel

Advanced Member

OP  2/13/14 5:16:21 PM#3
Originally posted by Panther2103
You can play the Chinese one without an ID number, it accepts any number as an ID and it automatically says you are 18. If you are attempting to play the Korean version of the game the KSSN required can affect an individual, because they limit gaming there, if it's used by more than 3 people then something happens, I can't really remember what.

That's what I'm saying, for the CN that is.

But wouldn't any number potentially be someones ID number? What happens if I guess someone's ID number?

Panther2103

Hard Core Member

2/13/14 5:18:33 PM#4
Originally posted by Tidel
Originally posted by Panther2103

That's what I'm saying, for the CN that is.

But wouldn't any number potentially be someones ID number? What happens if I guess someone's ID number?

Honestly I used my own US ID #. It worked fine.